+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 77 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson - FINALIST

Sorry but I still think she's a rather fat , with a "Deeeeeeeep" voice.....She Would be good in "Phantom Of The Opera" though

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Jennifer was great last night. I'm glad to see her continue on her upward swing in this competition.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

i've got to say, that her recording of "neither one of us" is AMAZING- she sings very similar to a very young whitney houston (back in the "you give good love" and "saving all my love" days). Her regular singing voice (when she's not belting) is still a bit hollow to me, and not as full- but thats something she can fix.

I was completely blown away by Jennifer last night. Up until then, I have to admit, I couldn't really see what all the hoopla about her singing was about . . .but last night she was phenomenal.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I've never been a fan, but I absolutely loved her performance tonight.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

She constantly impresses me every week. I can really respect a contestant who is good to begin with but then grows to become great as the weeks go by. She and George are the ones who are most taking advantage of the learning experience and stepping it up.

I can really respect a contestant who is good to begin with but then grows to become great as the weeks go by.
    I agree. I wasn't impressed at first, but these couple of weeks, she really stepped up her game.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

FORT Fan
    She reminds me of Kimberley Locke. I like K-Lo more and more as the competition progresses just like how I like Jennifer more and more now.

I enjoy FORTplay JayPea Patches's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremist
    She reminds me of Kimberley Locke. I like K-Lo more and more as the competition progresses just like how I like Jennifer more and more now.
    Same here ... me too ... ditto!!!
    "An apple a day may keep the doctor at bay" ... but on top of that, an Apple™ consumer won't get any viruses either!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4#24Jeff
    Sorry but I still think she's a rather fat , with a "Deeeeeeeep" voice.....She Would be good in "Phantom Of The Opera" though
    :rolleyes I don't see what her weight has got to do with it, but i think she looks great. She wear's clothes that flatter her and i think she carries herself well.

+ Reply to Thread