+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3181121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1367
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Diana Degarmo - FINALIST

FORT Newbie
    Hey all. I just thought you would like to know that Court TV is going to re-air a movie Diana filmed when she was 9. She didn't have a huge role, but she was in it. Watch for it August 1st. Check your local listings for times.

Frankly, I don't really care about this whole single business. I never bought one before this, and I don't plan to buy any more in the future. It seems to have morphed into a new point of competition between the winners of the different years rather than something people really want, in which case the crazies will always win (and I don't mean Tasia fans which I count myself among too.) I'm more interested in what her full album is like and how it does.
    This single was a waste of money. I've bought one single before, and I'm afraid it was "Get Over Yourself" by Eden's Crush. I wasn't disappointed by it, but the message in Diana's song makes me hate it. Desmond Child has won numerous awards; he should've known better than to write another "OMG OMG AMERICA!! IM SUCCESSFUL NOW. OMG OMG. I WENT THROUGH SO MUCH OMG".

I'm hoping her first album single is actually good and worth my money... a song that will get some airplay.

Diana Recovering From Fall

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040728/nyw185_1.html

Press Release Source: RCA Records

Diana DeGarmo Recovering From Fall at Grand Rapids' Van Andel Arena
    Wednesday July 28, 5:05 pm ET

LOS ANGELES, July 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Diana DeGarmo is recovering this morning from a fall last night (July 27,2004) on stage at Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The 17-year-old "American Idol" finalist fell down a long flight of stairs while singing a verse of the Beyonce Knowles hit "Crazy in Love" during the "American Idols Live" tour.
    DeGarmo must have heard the phrase "the show must go on," because despite the fall, she finished the song and left the stage under her own power. After her graceful exit, performer LaToya London dedicated the next song to Diana. The show continued without DeGarmo, who is normally on stage with all of the third season "Idol" finalists for the finale.

Backstage, Diana was clearly in pain and was taken by medics to a local hospital. After a series of x-rays, it was determined that DeGarmo was badly bruised, but had not broken anything. She was given a set of crutches and doctors advised her not to perform tonight at the "American Idols Live" show at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit. DeGarmo made a personal decision to sing tonight and will go on stage to perform one song, "Dreams." That's her hit RCA single, which has been No. 2 on Billboard's Hot 100 Singles Sales chart for three weeks in a row, and is already one of the best-selling singles of 2004.

Last night, fans kept a vigil at the hotel where the "American Idol" performers were staying in Michigan, and Diana and her mother Brenda expressed thanks to all of Diana's fans for their support.

FORT Newbie
    Diana's debut album is scheduled for release Dec 7th.
    No title available yet.
    No word on what the first single will be.
    Supposed to be pop (influenced by R&B), radio friendly.
    Amazon has it available for preorder (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=music)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Just a reminder to all the Diana fans....She will be performing on Regis and Kelly tomorrow Wednesday December 8th.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Newbie

Blue Skies

Diana DeGarmo's album, Blue Skies, is out.

Press Release

Diana made her press rounds today stopping at 'Good Day Live' and 'Live with Regis and Kelly.'

She say 'Emotional' on both and did a great job. On both interviews she said she is going to her public high school. She came off very well!

She is also on the cover of this month's Teen Prom Magazine.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    I have to say I'm impressed with Di's album. I was worried that it was going to be sugarry, pop, Hillary Duffster music, but it wasn't at all. There were several songs that I really enjoyed. Good on her, as they say in Canada and Australia.

Third-season "American Idol" runner-up Diana DeGarmo posted a No. 52 opening with her RCA debut "Blue Skies," which sold 47,000 copies.

Diana DeGArmo

We havenít seen a Diana update lately so here is a good one. See what she preparing for in November. Nice poster of her.

http://www.amtsj.org/

Hey, that's in my neck of the woods. I just may go & see it.

+ Reply to Thread