+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 180 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

Clay Aiken

Carry on...

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    camsgran, I doubt highly if they will have a Clay thread in the AI3 forum since he is not a contestant. Although with the up coming tour, you can count on this thread staying active.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    camsgran, I doubt highly if they will have a Clay thread in the AI3 forum since he is not a contestant. Although with the up coming tour, you can count on this thread staying active.
    I hope so. Remember when the posts came so hot and heavy that if you missed a day you were three pages behind? I hope that those making it to Clay and Kelly's tour will post here. I live in BIrmingham, so I doubt they will come here--maybe they will be in Atlanta and I can talk my husband into going. I'm in a wheelchair, so I need a willing pusher to go to concerts.

I wish all the old posters would check in just to let us know they are still around.
    "Once more into the breach, dear friends!"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Yep, those were the days. But unfortunately things died down (but I bet the mods and John are happy about that ) Once the tour gets on its feet, it will pick up again. And as for all the other Claymaniacs that used to post, they are still here, just in different threads. I'm sure they check in on a daily basis just like you and I do to see if there is anything new going on they need to know about.

tomorrow's basketball game?

Hi everyone,

This is a bit off the subject, but on a whim, some friends and I are looking for tickets to tomorrow's basketball game: UNCC vs. E. Carolina Univ. Pirates.
    It's the "bobblehead Clay" game!

Any leads, please PM me!

Thanks much!!!

Oh. On the Kelly and Clay tour. I'm okay with it. I don't really like Kelly all that much but you know. *shrugs* I think it's a good move. There was a Justin Timberlake/Christina Aguilara tour, wasn't there? I don't know how well that tour did but it doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

I don't really post here anymore, but I just wanted to let people know, if they don't allready, that a story line about Clay has been included in the comic strip Luann. It started on December 28th, and will continue, for a little while longer, I believe.

http://www.luannsroom.com/

eny
    FORT Fogey
    camsgran this website is for current shows , not for any specific contestant of any show. Most of the fans moved to sites more suited to that type of posting . ie daily what is clayrubenkelly doing today .
    The clay fans , and all of that wonderful daily posting, can be found at www.redhottopic.com , started by a former forter .
    I'm sure AI3 will come up with contestant that will bring more craziness.

Hey,

I attended they Uncc vs ECU game last night and Clay sang. He was just spectacular like usual. And i got a Clay Aiken Bobblehead.. haha.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick
    Hey,

I attended they Uncc vs ECU game last night and Clay sang. He was just spectacular like usual. And i got a Clay Aiken Bobblehead.. haha.
    Good for you. I would love to get one of those dolls.

+ Reply to Thread