+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 180 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Clay Aiken

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grisabella;2151066;
    A picture is worth a thousand words.
    Gris, maybe you should email those pics to Kelly since she thinks what he did was so wrong. But it is perfectly okay for her to do it. It's a shame that something so minor has become a huge problem
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Given that she has done the same thing, i think her reaction is hypocritical.

I cannot understand what the big deal was in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar;2151688;
    I cannot understand what the big deal was in the first place.
    I can understand why she was annoyed at the time.
    I do think it stems from the opening chat where they clearly were not getting along, but I didn't see the Monday show and don't know why the subject was raised again.
    Regis and Kelly have been colleagues for a long time and I don't really believe the stories about them not getting along.
    I don't want anyone clamping their hand over my mouth, but I would have less of a problem with someone I knew and liked doing it as opposed to someone I barely knew and didn't like.
    I think this was the situation with Kelly, She barley knows Clay and appears for whatever reason not to be too enamoured of him.
    I'm not trying to defend her hypocrisy, but I understand why she was annoyed as it seemed to be the final straw in the ongoing tension on the show that day.

Barbara pulled rank and did the opening spiel on The View today, which I unfortunately missed, but I have a feeling she said something about the Rosie/Kelly situation and would be interested to hear what Barbara had to say.

Rosie, who claimed today to be close friends with Clay effectively called him gay and unattractive in the same sentence
    I also think she escalated the "feud" which would have soon been forgotten had she not intervened. She's more famous than Clay and Kelly combined and I don't think this issue would have had legs had she not stuck her oar in.
    With friends like her...

I thought the Tori/Clay skit came off well last night.

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;2151467;
    so my question again is why does she feel the need to keep going? why not leave him alone, and dont let him back if thats what you want?
    Because she's like the "Energizer Bunny" she keeps going & going & going... Non-stop like her mouth. The girl is like a fatal disease without death. She's even annoying in that "Bleach Pen Commercial." I despise the bimbo! I'm not big on "Regee" either, but she's the reason I refuse to watch the show. I even missed Chris this morning because I can't stand her. I wish she'd take a very long walk off a short pier! Maybe Adam Sandler will let me borrow his remote from the "Click" movie... *Mute*

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2151792;
    I can understand why she was annoyed at the time..

I can't understand why she would be annoyed. She does the EXACT same thing to Regis all the time. To me, she is being a hypocrite and immature. She has to be the center of attention at all times and with Clay being there, maybe she felt like she was being thrown to the side or ignored by the audience. All I have to say is......Do one to others as you would want done to you!!! And yes, that goes for both Clay and Kelly.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I can't argue with you that she's being hypocritical.
    Casting aside the fact that she has done that to Regis, Clay was on her show, had been snippy with her in the chat, was making little comments during the interview that she clearly didn't appreciate, so I can see why she was annoyed.
    The fact that she has done the same thing is obviously neither here nor there in her mind.
    In that moment, she's not going to think "well, I did that to Regis, so fair play".
    She's more likely to think "this is my show, who the hell do you think you are?"
    He was on her turf which probably also played into why she was annoyed.
    I don't think it was just the hand thing, I think it was the combination of factors that had been brewing from early on.
    I also think this would have died down if Rosie hadn't climbed on board.
    We're not talking Tom Cruise/Brooke Shields here.
    I don't personally consider this a battle of A-listers, Rosie aside.

I also agree that this would have died down if Rosie didn't get involved. I am totally offended by her dragging homophobia in all of this. I don't see how the comment "I don't know where your hand has been" can become homophobic. Are homosexuals the only guys to hold themselves when they go to the washroom and then not wash their hands?

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2151833;
    I also agree that this would have died down if Rosie didn't get involved. I am totally offended by her dragging homophobia in all of this. I don't see how the comment "I don't know where your hand has been" can become homophobic. Are homosexuals the only guys to hold themselves when they go to the washroom and then not wash their hands?
    DesertRose and Fluff, I completely agree with you on the whole Rosie issue. She should have kept her trap shut and let it go away. For some reason, Rosie feels the need to get into everyone else's business. She needs to butt out and worry about her own life

In all fairness, Kelly's comment to Regis on Monday was that she didn't appreciate Clay putting his hand over her mouth in the "middle of an interview." I suspect in her mind, that is a completely different act than doing it during the one-on-one 15-minute chatfest that goes on in the beginning of the show.

And ditto on the Rosie thing, as I think it surely escalated the entire incident. BW may have talked about it again today, but at least Kelly had the good sense to keep mum this morning.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2151793;

The girl is like a fatal disease without death.

You killed me with this one!

+ Reply to Thread