FORT Apache, The Bronx
    From page 39 of this week's Billboard Magazine:

AOL Music: Total Monthly Streams
    Top Audio

1,184,267 1. Outkast - Hey Ya
    1,075,141 2. Ruben Studdard - Sorry 2004
    1,005,287 3. Tupac/Biggie - Runnin'
    0,718,756 4. Britney/Madonna - Me Against The Music

(Source: AOL Music for four weeks ending Jan 1, 2004)

VH1 will be adding "Sorry 2004" this Monday 1/19 -hopefully, it won't be long before it makes their top 20 countdown.

Scooby-Doo 2 will be released 3/26. If it comes to my little city, I will go to see it, JUST for Ruben's appearance. I believe he will be singing Earth, Wind, & Fire's "Shining Star" in a party sequence. Should probably end up on the soundtrack CD, then.
    Sing & dance the night away!

I thought he did a great job with the National Anthem.
    The US has a great anthem imo, the British National anthem is so bad.
    "That's Numberwang!"

PLATINUM SELLING STAR!! RUBEN_205's Avatar
    i was so dissapointed! i missed him singing the anthem today! DARN! o well! this coming wednesday is a ruben filled day on tv so i'll be sure to catch him then! im not a big scooby doo fan but i'll be hitting the movie theater for that movie just to see Ruben! yeahoo! im looking forward to the grammy's to see what happens to ruben! im just so happy that he got a grammy nomination! what an honor!
    "This is wonderful, man. I've dreamed of being in this place my whole life and I'm finally here, and there is nothing better than being able to live out you dream." ~ Ruben Studdard
    MY FORT FRIEND IS ClayAiken#1Fan!!!!!
    I Love Ruben! The gospel-singing, taco bell eating victor of american idol!!!

Ruben's version of the National Anthem was wonderful! He was in great voice and added no extra frills, which is how it should be sung. He looked as if he was having a great time, also.

I'm not a Scooby fan at all, but I am a Ruben fan, so I'll be there.
    Sing & dance the night away!

PLATINUM SELLING STAR!! RUBEN_205's Avatar
    i wish i could've tuned into ruben singing the anthem! i bet it was awesome! way to go ruben!
    "This is wonderful, man. I've dreamed of being in this place my whole life and I'm finally here, and there is nothing better than being able to live out you dream." ~ Ruben Studdard
    MY FORT FRIEND IS ClayAiken#1Fan!!!!!
    I Love Ruben! The gospel-singing, taco bell eating victor of american idol!!!

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I got to hear Ruben sing the National Anthem and he did a wonderful job. And he looked so darn cute in his camouflage jacket.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBabe
    Ruben's version of the National Anthem was wonderful! He was in great voice and added no extra frills, which is how it should be sung. He looked as if he was having a great time, also.

I'm not a Scooby fan at all, but I am a Ruben fan, so I'll be there.

I think that's why I liked the rendition so much, he just sang it very well without adding the unnecessary "Whitney" style frills.
    It's not a pop song and should just be sung straight.
    I thought he did a great job.
    Seeing as how he is such a football fan it must have been a real thrill for him to sing it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Just wanted to give Ruben a thumbs up for singing the national anthem at the Panthers vs Eagles game. He looked like he was enjoying himself.

I thought Ruben sounded fabulous singing the National Anthem yesterday. I've been very impressed by what "good voice" Ruben has been in during his recent appearances. I caught him on the Today Show and Tonight Show recently and thought he sounded great in those appearances as well.

Most importantly though, I think I really enjoyed these performances because Rube just seems so genuinely happy these days. You can really tell that he's enjoying himself and that is definitely coming across in his performances.

+ Reply to Thread