+ Reply to Thread

Thread: do you suppose...

do you suppose...

Do You suppose that if the Thompson's weren't both girls (like if Taylor was a boy and vice versa) they would have both gone into the competetion? If if they both did, do you think TPTB (whoever came up with the TPTB thing is awesome!) would have pushed the Thompson's as much? Just was kinda wondering what everyone thought because not so much anymore, but at the very beginning it was all you heard about. Do you think that they would have both made it into the group? Also, do you think that if they were both boys they would have even been in the competetion? I almost think that they would have both competed anyway because there seemed to be a little more pushing from Thompson mommy more than the other kids and their parents.

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten
    Do You suppose that if the Thompson's weren't both girls (like if Taylor was a boy and vice versa) they would have both gone into the competetion? If if they both did, do you think TPTB (whoever came up with the TPTB thing is awesome!) would have pushed the Thompson's as much? Just was kinda wondering what everyone thought because not so much anymore, but at the very beginning it was all you heard about. Do you think that they would have both made it into the group? Also, do you think that if they were both boys they would have even been in the competetion? I almost think that they would have both competed anyway because there seemed to be a little more pushing from Thompson mommy more than the other kids and their parents.
    im not sure, but i think if the thompsons were boy/girl they might have not been pushed as much

if the thompsons were 2 boys they might be pushed a bit more than the boy/girl, but not as much as the girl/girl situation

not sure why though
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

It was just a random thought I had while eating lunch today and while sitting in the drive through "Bad Moon Rising" came on in the car and now I automatically think of Tori, although I use to think the song was "Bathroom Rising" and the lyrics "There's a Bad Moon on the Rise" I thought was "There's a bathroom on the right." Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by kitten
    It was just a random thought I had while eating lunch today and while sitting in the drive through "Bad Moon Rising" came on in the car and now I automatically think of Tori, although I use to think the song was "Bathroom Rising" and the lyrics "There's a Bad Moon on the Rise" I thought was "There's a bathroom on the right." Go figure.
    Currently Watching:

- Nokomis - Theresa

:+:Lucy and Katey:+: CanyonsSis's Avatar
    what is TPTB?
    Keeper Of:
    AJ's "Still" performance
    Danielle's "Daydream Believer" performance
    Katelyn's brother Drew
    MY PENPAL: AMERICANBABE

Quote Originally Posted by CanyonsSis
    what is TPTB?
    The Powers That Be

basically 19E and producers of AJ
    Currently Watching:

- Nokomis - Theresa

:+:Lucy and Katey:+: CanyonsSis's Avatar
    oh ok thanks
    Keeper Of:
    AJ's "Still" performance
    Danielle's "Daydream Believer" performance
    Katelyn's brother Drew
    MY PENPAL: AMERICANBABE

Quote Originally Posted by CaNaDiAn FaN
    The Powers That Be

basically 19E and producers of AJ
    Look at me quote

anyways, I still say whoever came up with the term TPTB should be congradulated because that is great and very creative and oh so very true!

+ Reply to Thread