+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 8/19 Special - Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell76
    I didn't like how she got on the piano at the end, but at least she didn't fall or anything.
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

Danielle and Katelyn fan BeautifulSoul's Avatar
    Yea the piano thing....just HAD to go.
    Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime, you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to yooooooooooou-----YEAAAAH!! Danielle you're #1!! Woooo!

I think that it is fair to assume the reason they were lip synching to parts of the song, was that they haven't really practiced on how to harmonize, and balance yet... all of the solos were sung live, but the kids dont really know how loud to sing in harmony yet, to where they woudl sound balanced... that takes a bit of work, and so far they have been just focusing on singing solo, so not much time for that.... I think it sounds horrible the way they equalized it out, but hopefully with time they can all sing live together, and make it work
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

oh and as far as the Tiffany conversation... Yeah, I thought those of you my age and older would appreciate that! She turned all super-skank and did the playboy thing, and then she even did the star-dates on E! (the show where they have D-list celebrities go on dates) and she was such a slut! Debbie always wrote, and produced her songs, so she always had more respect from me... and maybe she did the corny jumping on the piano thing because she has been doing broadway for a while now... got all dramatic lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulSoul
    Mickey Mouse Club was a GOOD show! And if Fox REALLY wanted to make money off these kids, they'd bring back all the final 10 and perhaps a few from the semi's and make a Mickey Mouse Club-like show. Today's generation of young kids dont really have a show like that to watch. I mean in the 80's they had Kids Incorporated. The 90's had Mickey Mouse Club. Man they totally need one for right now. Plus a lot of the kids that were on those shows are still around today...(Jennifer Love Hewitt, Mario Lopez, Britney, Christina, Justin, Keri Russell, etc)

YES!!! Great post!! I agree 100%

Is it just me or did BOTH Chauncey and Danielle sound all nasally? I thought at one time it was said they both had had colds, but you would think they would be gone by now.

Danielle and Katelyn fan BeautifulSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1kohlfann
    Is it just me or did BOTH Chauncey and Danielle sound all nasally? I thought at one time it was said they both had had colds, but you would think they would be gone by now.
    I'm not sure about Chauncey, but Danielle even sounds like she still has a cold when she speaks. Who knows.
    Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime, you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to yooooooooooou-----YEAAAAH!! Danielle you're #1!! Woooo!

+ Reply to Thread