+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: S Club 8 vs. A J

S Club 8 vs. A J

Who in y'alls opinion is better... hehe oh and this isn't the bash S Club or bash AJ but in comparison i mean... i know a lot of people were saying that in Do Ya Love Me chantel sounded a lot like Frankie so feed back... who has the talent? all of them are talented so no bashing! hehe but come on feedback! lol

I think that because SC8 has been out longer and has more time to improve they are better. I bet with time AJ could be just as good or better.

FORT Regular
    I think SC8 is probably better. Not only have they been around longer, but they're a little older than the AJ group, and that always helps. They also have the advantage of having more people in their group. The only really strong singers in the AJ group are Lucy and Danielle, and even Danielle's voice isn't that strong. It's beautiful to listen to, but not as suited for pop music as others.

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    I'll compare One Step Closer SC8 to One Step Closer AJ:

Lead Vocals - Frankie vs. Lucy:

Frankie was 12 at the time and its hard to compare her to a 14 year old, but in my opinion Lucy is better.

Frankie: 7.5
    Lucy: 9.0

The Boy Part - Calvin vs. Chauncey:

It's hard because Chauncey's part was obviously pre-recorded.
    Again it's hard because of the age difference of these two.
    While Chauncey's recorded voice sounds good, Calvin's recorded voice is better.

Calvin: 8.5
    Chauncey: 6.0

Chorus - S Club 8 vs. American Juniors:

This is hard because they're about equal. The age range always makes it hard. I think S Club 8 is slightly better.

S Club 8: 7.0
    American Juniors: 6.5

Overall - S Club 8 vs. American Juniors:

Numbers can be better, but not in this case. American Juniors are a bit better.

S Club 8: 7.0
    American Juniors: 8.5

The averages are in....

S CLUB 8: 7.5

AMERICAN JUNIORS: 7.5

There is no 'better group'. There both good in there own ways.
    Last edited by CaNaDiAn FaN; 08-18-2003 at 03:51 PM.
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

well i agree with you on pretty much everything C Fan but i think that chauncey just sounds...not as good because of the age...how old is...calvin is his name right? (not a hardcore S club fan but i listen to their stuff sometimes) well then calvin? hes like 13 and thats a 2 year difference so i think its the same with the lucy frankie thing but ... sorry s club fans but in one step closer and fool no more i couldn't tell if the guys just sounded like girls or they don't really sing...in one step closer i thought it was all girls...please don't hurt me but i think that s club at the moment is better but because of experience and AJ could get better then them (not bashing either) *runs and hides*

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by americanbabe
    hes like 13 and thats a 2 year difference so i think its the same with the lucy frankie thing
    youre right.....
    i edited it to add that in
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

s club 8!!!!! im a v big fan so im biased!!! but i would compare stacey to chantel n i think staceys voice is better!! but with time the american ones could b better

Quote Originally Posted by sclub8fan
    s club 8!!!!! im a v big fan so im biased!!! but i would compare stacey to chantel n i think staceys voice is better!! but with time the american ones could b better
    hehe of course your biased all of us are to our faves hehe but i think that s club 8 doesn't have a power singer like lucy! gotta <3 that girl! hehe but i think that the ages make a big difference

oh and i also don't get the whole calvin OMG thing...i mean hes cute but i think even a.j. is cuter then him...but then again a.j. has been getting cuter and cuter everyday...

im not a hardcore s club 8 fan. i've heard some stuff though from some avatars at other forums, and i think they're great! and calvin is the greatest!!! but i made this for fun:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast