+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: S Club 8 vs. A J

Quote Originally Posted by Rissa
    I was just wondering if anybody knows anywebsites wher i could download some of s club 8 music for free?
    ummmm... kazaa if you have that or you could go to their site and sample that even though its not the whole song
    Keeper of: Lucy's Ring, Morgan's Toe-Stand, Jordan's Pooch Hat
    My One and Only American Juniors PenPal is: Canyonsis
    PM or IM me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by americanbabe
    ummmm... kazaa if you have that or you could go to their site and sample that even though its not the whole song
    Ok i dont have that but i just had to say that no one is better than ou im a big fan
    Rissa

Ok i dont have that but i just had to say that no one is better than ou im a big fan
    omg i just saw your thing! your from oklahoma! and no one! no one! no one! is a bigger OU fan then you my cell phone ring is Boomer Sooner! no one is a bigger OU fan then me!
    PM or IM me!!!

OMG mines is too .but me and my sister are the only ones who like it. my parents are big LSU fans but i was like whatever . i love ou but i dout im their bigest fan but u should met my friend kristen
    Rissa

OMG mines is too .but me and my sister are the only ones who like it. my parents are big LSU fans but i was like whatever . i love ou but i dout im their bigest fan but u should met my friend kristen
    well at least its LSU and not OSU...
    PM or IM me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by americanbabe
    well at least its LSU and not OSU...
    For real
    Rissa

Please keep this discussion on topic.

You can discuss your favorite sports team in the Sports forum.

I've only heard of S Club Juniors/S Club 8 about a year ago and my sister has some of their stuff, which I think is alrite. I'm not a HUGE S Club fan but I suppose if you like the original, the Juniors are just as good.

Now in comparison to American Juniors, obviously as of right now, S Club 8 is better as a whole. But as far as singing goes, American Juniors have the advantage in my opinion. Since the American public chose the members based somewhat on talent first (well maybe the last three members if others dont agree), I believe AJs have awesome soloists. However, I bet if the American Juniors were chosen by a "grow your own pop band" expert, Lucy would be replaced by Katelyn, Chauncey would be replaced by AJ and Danielle would be replaced by Jordan. Dont get me wrong. Lucy, Chauncey and Danielle are TOTALLY AWESOME singers and fit the role just fine. But I think a lot of people would agree that teen pop just isnt their initial niche. However, as of right now, I do think that its a good thing for them.

I'm not sure who chose the members of S Club 8 (I think it was the members of S Club?). But generally, S Club 8 dont really have any spectacular or above average singers. This is not a bad thing. I mean, in a pop group of 8 cute kids, who cares if you can riff or not? For the most part, S Club 8 to me are 8 REALLY good looking kids (I think Stacey and Frankie are beautiful for however old they are) but with average talent. I think the same goes for S Club 7---the only REAL singer in the group was Jo and that is all they needed as far as singing goes. The rest of their marketability came in simply because "Paul is so HOT" or "Rachel is Sexy".

Sooo...after all that, I think S Club 8 are better as a whole "package". But if American Juniors was a band of the 10 finalists, they would TOTALLY kill S Club 8 hands down!

I was just wondering if anybody knows anywebsites wher i could download some of s club 8 music for free?
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S_Club_8

Join this group and they have some downloads in their files.

Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S_Club_8

Join this group and they have some downloads in their files.
    Thanks
    Rissa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast