+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where do you see these kids in 5 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Kefit
    Sigh...I was thinking along the same lines myself. Luckily the kids are in a group, so they have some foundations of support and stability. I have some serious concerns over what this will do to their families though. What would happen if a family outright refused to split up?
    I dont think I understand your question. Do you mean, what if the family doesn't want one parent at home and the other on the road? I'm guessing if that happens, they dont sign the contract and they are out just as simple as that. Unless of course, they had already signed a contract and cant get out of it. Then it just gets ugly. Happens a lot I pressume.

The contracts for AJ were signed upfront but if parents wanted to pull their kid I don't think 19E would go after them for breach of contract, they would likely fill the spot with one of the five losers or frankly anyone they felt like putting in the group.
    everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

Danielle and Katelyn fan BeautifulSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulSoul
    Taylor and Tori: Starting up their own Business empire and making billions of dollars. Not to mention being on every cover of all of the kiddish/boppish magazines (i.e The Olsen Twins)

Chauncey: I can see him being thugged out and being the newest member of B2k

Katelynn: Being Miss Teen USA for Georgia or being on some kind of Dawson's Creek/Soap opera show

Lucy: Doing eyebrow/Pantene Pro V/Neutrogrena commercials

Danielle: Uhmm---starring in her own show like Lizzie McGuire????

Jordan: I see her being on "All That" with all of those other weird kids...

AJ Melendez: Also on every cover of kiddish/boppish magazines and yet you've never heard any song from him yet (i.e Chris Trousdale)

Morgan Burke: Playing Simba in the Lion King

Chantel Kohl: Auditioning for American Idol and being dissed by Simon.

Does anyone agree? Post your replys
    Actually---I change my mind with Chantel. I see her making the top two on American Idol, however yet again she comes in second place, being beaten by someone muuch better than her.
    Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime, you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to yooooooooooou-----YEAAAAH!! Danielle you're #1!! Woooo!

Morgan's Future Wife LovingMorganB's Avatar
    In 5 years, Morgan will be a VERY SUCCESSFUL RECORDING ARTIST!!
    - Always And Forever Loving Morgan Burke

Morgan fan site!

Street Team!

E True Hollywood stories

It all depends how well 19E markets these kids. Fox could have closed their eyes and pick any 5 kids out of the 10. It wouldn't make a big difference. What matters is how well they package, image, and market these kids will determine their success.

I "STILL" love A.J.!
    i don't think they'll last to long as a group, but i think they will all be successful after the group.

I wonder which kid will knock over a liquor store?

FORT Regular
    Lucy, Danielle, and possibly Chantel are the only ones who I think could achieve widespread success purely from their singing. I can see the rest as successful entertainers, but on much smaller levels or in a different field.

I really wouldn't all that surprised to see AJ in a Latin boy band though...

Danielle and Katelyn fan BeautifulSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yahright
    I wonder which kid will knock over a liquor store?
    Hmmmm---good question. I'm predicting that Taylor and Tori will become the next Drew Barrymoore's and do cocaine and alcohol. Damn can you believe that girl? She was in rehab when she was 10.

Anyway---I think it's Taylor who will knock over a liquor store.
    Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime, you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to yooooooooooou-----YEAAAAH!! Danielle you're #1!! Woooo!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234