+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Step Closer...

One Step Closer...

Ok this is for those who are familiar with the S Club Juniors' song "One Step Closer". Who do you think in American Juniors do you picture as singing the particular parts in the song?

Well it depends greatly on who the 5th member is going to be but I bet Talyor gets the first verse (the verse originally sung by Frankie in SC8) and Tori gets the second verse (originally sung by Hannah from SC8)

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyMe
    Well it depends greatly on who the 5th member is going to be but I bet Talyor gets the first verse (the verse originally sung by Frankie in SC8) and Tori gets the second verse (originally sung by Hannah from SC8)
    2 things.
    1. Hannah never had a solo in that song.
    2. I agree. I think Taylor would sing lead.
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

Hannah had a part with another member but it wasn't by herself all the way. You could tell which one was her though.
    K e l s e y

Keeper of:
    1* All of Jordan's performances!
    2* Jordan's tears!
    3* AJ's face and hair!

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxkels06xox
    Hannah had a part with another member but it wasn't by herself all the way. You could tell which one was her though.
    did she??
    ive seen the video a ton of times and have never seen that.
    oh well, whatever
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

hannah had a duet wit daisy in one step closer. it sounds kinda weird though because u hear more of daisy's voice

All ten are going to be on the single "One Step Closer," according to their website. It's going to be interesting to hear what they sound like after we heard just the five do it last night. I hope they sound better with all ten. The group of five sounded pretty thin compared to the S Club 8 version.
    Last edited by zippy; 08-14-2003 at 01:02 AM.

yeah being as there are only five members they wont get as good a range as s club juniors. yeah i can see tori singing daisys second verse and taylor/ danielle singing verse 1. umm u no jays little bit i think will be chauncey and calvins bit lucy but im not sure. i havent heard the american version but i really want 2!!

DAisy is that kid's name...THATS IT! I thought her name was Hannah for some reason....OOPS. *shrugs*

I can see Lucy, Danielle, or Taylor singing the first verse, Chauncey singing the bridge, Tori singing the second verse, and so on and so forth.
    <3 Savannah

GO DANIELLE

Danielle and Katelyn fan BeautifulSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xbonesx
    I can see Lucy, Danielle, or Taylor singing the first verse, Chauncey singing the bridge, Tori singing the second verse, and so on and so forth.
    Tori singing the second verse? NOO! Bad idea! Give it to Danielle. Lucy can sing the first verse. Chauncey obviously does the bridge. Taylor or Tori can sing the last part right after Danielle...it's "This time, it's forever". Or you know how singing works---the two can scream in the background singing "One step closer" "Closer to you"---There's actually a part for one of the members of S Club Juniors who sings it.
    Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime, you are near. Just like me, they long to be close to yooooooooooou-----YEAAAAH!! Danielle you're #1!! Woooo!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast