+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: All those song choice rumours answered HERE!

FORT Fanatic
    Zippy, I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to talk about the show, which she did. I know this because my local paper back in California has raised questions about the Thompson sisters, and have made it clear that due to contracts signed by the parents, they're not allowed to discuss the show while it's happening.

Seems to me this man has been doing a lot of message board surfing. If he knows about questioning of songs, coupling up the juniors with love interests, and screen captures with tags...a little freaky, not just odd.

I worked on my HS newspaper althrough high school and attended many of conferences with real journalists. I find a lot of what this man said...odd...
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

well i'm sure the kids are allowed to talk to each other about the show and it did say she said it backstage, not in a press conference/interview or anything.

FORT Fanatic
    This article, more than any that have stated the same thing about not picking their song, intrigues me. I'm going to email him (if I can find it, you may have to point me in the right way Zippy)

FORT Fanatic
    I find this hard to believe. All the reputable outlets can't get a word with any of the kids, and a little local newspaper comes in and boom - gets Danielle to trash the show?

ET can only get a quick interview ON THE SCENE (at the show) and The St. Petersburg Times is in their backstage "chillin'" area. Doubtful.

Only possibility is that a cousin or other relative of Danielle's works with that paper.

FORT Fanatic
    Or--he very well could be related to Jason Blair...

Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    I find this hard to believe. All the reputable outlets can't get a word with any of the kids, and a little local newspaper comes in and boom - gets Danielle to trash the show?

ET can only get a quick interview ON THE SCENE (at the show) and The St. Petersburg Times is in their backstage "chillin'" area. Doubtful.

Only possibility is that a cousin or other relative of Danielle's works with that paper.

Her mom did other interviews with the paper so she probably talked to them again. i live in St. Pete.

FORT Fanatic
    Her mom could've spoken to him, but the way this reporter reported makes it sound like he, himself, in able body, was backstage with them.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani321
    Her mom could've spoken to him, but the way this reporter reported makes it sound like he, himself, in able body, was backstage with them.

Maybe the Mother and the Reporter made an "agreement" to make up the backstage story...never know

Can somebody say.... SCANDAL????
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by lamonte
    Can somebody say.... SCANDAL????

Hmmmmm......a ploy to get votes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast