+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who are you voting for on Tuesday (really Wednesday), and Why?

VOTE FOR LUCY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by LucyHaleFan; 07-29-2003 at 01:50 PM.

FORT Regular

I'm voting for Danielle

[B[FONT=comic sans ms]Vote Danielle White
    Bruce

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Well, technically, this competition is about whatever you want it to be about. Since individuals are voting, theoretically, they could vote however they want, for whatever reason they want, and those reasons are as valid as the next person's.

Maybe I vote by eye color - does that make me any more wrong than someone who votes because they want to see sisters together on stage? I doubt it.

Singing, dancing, height, age, personality, parental appeal, whatever - vote how you want, or don't vote at all...whatever.
    But I mean isn't it really like a talent competition? Does that mean anything?

It should mean alot, but its very clear now that the kids aren't getting voted in just on talent. If that were the case then the group would be alot different than it is now. Its really a shame that kids like Morgan and Danielle are getting overlooked by reasons unknown to me, though have loads of talent.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

FORT Newbie
    AJ is talented to me. people probably just want their favrites in. i dont think morgan should be in it because hed stand out. he sings good though. i think americas done well with who they picked! danielle should be in instead of lucy or chantel their voices r too strong and theyre older than the rest they will get a contract very soon anyway.

I disagree, I dont think America has picked the best so far. The group really should be Lucy-Danielle-Morgan-Chauncey-A.J. OR Chantel

I really like chantel i just dont get how she did so well in her auditions and then in her performances on stage are not really that good.

Some of the people i picked who should be in the group arent necessarly my favorites (A.J., Danielle----I just dont look forward to their performances--- they kind of bore me--- A.J's songs always seem the same too me). But Lucy-Danielle-Morgan-Chauncey-A.J. OR Chantel are the Juniors with the most talent. And there all differnent sizes so there wont be anything to argue about.
    LUCY HALE IS AWESOME!!!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyHaleFan
    I see what your saying. So to say it right I prefer Lucys voice over Danielles.

FORT Fogey
    I'm voting for Katelyn. She deserves it, and she deserved Top 3 last week... I don't get what American obviously doesn't see?

-Rach

The same goes for Morgan he's one of the best singers in the top ten but gets pushed to the side like katelyn, danielle, and jordan. Whats really good?
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234