updated list including this week
1. Danielle - "Close to You" - i think this girl is amazing and this rendition sets the bar for the competition thus far.
2. Danielle - "Colors of the Wind" - granted, i am a bit biased but hard to argue with this choice imo. she made me a fan with this song and i have not regretted it since.
3. Lucy - "Make it easy on yourself" - powerful voice and i think she showcased it best in this rendition
4. Katelyn - "Tell him" - i think she finally got the right song to showcase voice in such a way to capture the audience. she really impressed me this week and climbed two notches in my book.
5. Grace - "To sir with love" - either you love her voice or you hate it. i love it, such power in a little girl. i thought she deserved a spot in the top 10 and even in the band to be honest.
6. Morgan - "Love grows" - i think morgan is best suited for upbeat songs instead of ballads and i enjoyed this performance a lot more than this week's.
7. Chauncey - "Hey there, Lonely girl" - i give credit where credit is due. although i did not think he should have made the group this week, his performance last week was one of the best thus far.
8. Danielle - "Good morning starshine" - a difficult song to sing and i thought she pulled it off very nicely.
9. Lucy - "Breaking up is hard to do" - just another powerful performance by a powerful singer.
10. Jordan - "I love you more today" - her best performance vocally and a good stage performance as well, she really has great stage presense.