+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ok so we've already made two mistakes...

PoRtOmAnOwAr

Ok so we've already made two mistakes...

Listen up Tori and Taylor may be 2 cute little girls but come on people who the hell is voting here? I mean are you hearing what I'm hearing, these girls just do not compare to the likes of Chantel, Danielle, and Lucy. Even Morgan Burke is better than those two as a singer and a performer. Yea so there in, there's not much anyone can do now but please for the love of God pick the kids who can actually sing from now on. What else is next? AJ GETS IN!?!?!? Make the right choice from now on. CHANTEL ALL THE WAY!!!!

FORT Regular
    I definitely agree with you...Danielle, Chantel, and Lucy by far surpass the Thompson sisters when it comes to singing....I find it hard that neither Danielle nor Lucy has yet to even make it into the top three!!! It boggles my mind that Chauncey and AJ get voted over the others who are much more deserving....Let's start voting in the worthy singers people....danielle.....Daniell e....DANIELLE!!!!

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A.j.!!!! Why Was He In The Top Three!!!

Shameless pushing by the production team, maybe?

AmercnJnr

blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by PoRtOmAnOwAr
    Listen up Tori and Taylor may be 2 cute little girls but come on people who the hell is voting here? I mean are you hearing what I'm hearing, these girls just do not compare to the likes of Chantel, Danielle, and Lucy. Even Morgan Burke is better than those two as a singer and a performer. Yea so there in, there's not much anyone can do now but please for the love of God pick the kids who can actually sing from now on. What else is next? AJ GETS IN!?!?!? Make the right choice from now on. CHANTEL ALL THE WAY!!!!

- all im hearing from you is crap about the thompson sisters , guess what they deserve it and chantel cant sing for crap so I DISAGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY!!!!

go tori and taylor!!!!

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    I'm not the only one who thinks this way try reading some more of the forum... maybe you are just in denial, face it they can't sing and they are a waste of space in the group. As for Chantel's singing ability that's your opinion, but maybe if you'd stop trying to make yourself believe that the thompsons are good you'd be able to recognize the other kids' talents.

FORT Fanatic
    I think America is doing fine so far. A mistake would've been voting Chantel in after her horrible performance last week.
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

FORT Regular
    I think Tori looks like a hobbit

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani321
    I think America is doing fine so far. A mistake would've been voting Chantel in after her horrible performance last week.
    The Thompson girls have yet to have a good performance.

I think that Tori did a good job with Let 'Er Rip and Taylor did a good job with Proud Mary. I think that since this is a group project I think that Taylor and Tori will be just fine in a group. They are cute and they do have talent so I think that it's alright. I do think that they are pushed on the public unfairly more than the other contestants, but they are alright. It's not them that are doing the pushing it's fox.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast