+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who fits best with Taylor and Tori?

What Taylor needs to do is keep filming those chesse burger comercials lol (Am Laughing My Ass Of)!!!

Judd&Vicki4ever
    No Offence But I Dont Like Danellie I Did But I Dont Know She Is A Great Singer, She Could Be A Solo Singer But I Dont Think She Would Do Good In The Group

I Think The Rest Would B Chantel, Lucy And Morgan But Maybe Aj I Dont Think He Should But Lots-o-gals Think He Is Hott And Like Him

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by PoRtOmAnOwAr
    Chantel, Danielle, and Lucy then hopefully the band breaks up for artistic differences, someone has to go into rehab ( probably Tori...shhhhhhhhh) and everyone moves on to be a big star except the thompsons make an appearance on "Where are they now?" hahahahaha.....that is all
    Ok...you are getting ahead of yourself. Although they may not be the best of the bunch (ahem.. DANIELLE!), they still deserve all the support from fans. I support them 100% regardless if I think they ought to be there. If I had to choose 3 more to compliment them, I would choose Danielle, Jordan, and one of the guys....The guys look sad when it comes to the performances. AJ rubs me the wrong way. He is too young to be acting like that. Morgan is good and probably the best of the bunch. And Chauncey, his sisters look better on stage...lol. Regardless, THEY ALL DESERVE TO BE THERE! THEY SHOULD HAVE ALL 10 BE IN THE GROUP! OR, THEY SHOULD HAVE THE 5 WINNERS IN A GROUP AND THE REST IN ANOTHER GROUP. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! THEY CAN COMPETE! Steve
    Ps. To moderator John, why did you shut down my post? It was good and I think it could have taken off. Sending a fan letter is NOT an INVASION of their privacy. I have received many signed photos from reality tv contestants and I sent letters to their front door. If you send it to an agent, it almost NEVER gets read. It's a waste of our time. I encourage you to re-open my thread. I respect and honor your code but I hope you realize your mistake. Thanks

Wooleybear, it's not a mistake to shut down a thread encouraging people to look up contestants' home addresses to send them ANYTHING. There is an official channel for fan mail, and everyone should use it. I could care less if you've done it other ways, it's not right and I won't condone it here. End of discussion, especially on this thread, since it doesn't belong. You may PM me if you wish to continue this discussion, but you won't change my mind.

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    HAHA are you serious wooleybear? It was obviously a joke...that is all

Canada *I wish Quebec but Ontario for now*
    Quote Originally Posted by PoRtOmAnOwAr
    Chantel, Danielle, and Lucy then hopefully the band breaks up for artistic differences
    yes yes yes!!! Chantel Danielle and Lucy!!! and then honestly, the group would probably only make one cd, two at most and then Chantel Danielle and Lucy will get their names known and then they can get record deals as a solo artist. Didn't MJ do that? he was in a group wit his sibs and now hes a huge solo artist..

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by synchro_skater1
    yes yes yes!!! Chantel Danielle and Lucy!!! and then honestly, the group would probably only make one cd, two at most and then Chantel Danielle and Lucy will get their names known and then they can get record deals as a solo artist. Didn't MJ do that? he was in a group wit his sibs and now hes a huge solo artist..
    I second that...Danielle Chantel and Lucy should be the final three voted in!!!
    Do the right thing, vote for Danielle!!!!

Canada *I wish Quebec but Ontario for now*
    good choice Happy Days

I think the group should be
    Tori
    Taylor
    Danielle
    Aj
    Chauncey

That would be great!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by synchro_skater1
    good choice Happy Days
    Thank you synchro_skater1, I appreciate that.....
    Do the right thing, vote for Danielle!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast