+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who fits best with Taylor and Tori?

Quote Originally Posted by showbizkidz
    Chauncy, Jordan, and Danielle are the only other three that could get away with singing about cheeseburgers, balloons and teddy bears...and they are even too old for that nonsense.
    So true. Now that we have been shown what they want this group to be, it's obvious that there is no room for any of the older kids. Unless they want to give one of them the job of wearing the big dinosaur costume.

FORT Newbie
    Chauncy, Jordan, and Danielle are the only other three that could get away with singing about cheeseburgers, balloons and teddy bears...and they are even too old for that nonsense.
    LOL...so true!!!! I thought this show was going to be about talent. It's no AI.

Danielle, Jordan, and Chauncey

Heh heh, yah.

I think that when they originally thought of American Juniors they should have thought about making 2 or 3 groups, not just one. I mean, they let 6 year olds audition, and they would have been perfect for singing about cheeseburgers. But obviously someone like that cute little girl who sang the star spangled banner couldn't be in a group with lucy or something. They should have made groups of like 6-8 year olds, 9-11 year olds and 12 and 13 year olds. Then they could be a little more age appropriate and then it wouldn't feel wierd for an 11 year old to sing about cheeseburgers or as written above, balloons and teddy bears. If that is the case I wouldn't want to see Chantel, AJ, Morgan, or Lucy in the group only so that they don't have to sing like that.

Purported Perpetrator loincloth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    Unless they want to give one of them the job of wearing the big dinosaur costume.
    Oh, that is TOO freaking funny!

Thx zippy, I needed a good guffaw.

Purported Perpetrator loincloth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten
    I think that when they originally thought of American Juniors they should have thought about making 2 or 3 groups, not just one.
    I agree.

From the official website, I was under the impression that there would be two groups based upon age. I never said anything until now because nobody else had ever brought it up.

Interesting.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by dancole1979
    Chantel, A.J, Katelyn. I think those three will go
    on
    My thoughts exactly

but they all are so good it is hard to tell but I knew the two sisters would be the first two in. I also think they will be able to compete with Christina, Britaney, and the American Idols on the charts.
    Uhhhh....no way, sorry

FORT Fan
    I would definitly want Lucy, Danielle, and Morgan but that won't happen. It will probably be Aj, Chantel, and Danielle or Lucy. Ugh.

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    Chantel, Danielle, and Lucy then hopefully the band breaks up for artistic differences, someone has to go into rehab ( probably Tori...shhhhhhhhh) and everyone moves on to be a big star except the thompsons make an appearance on "Where are they now?" hahahahaha.....that is all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast