+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you were a record label

If you were a record label

And you could ONLY pick one Junior that made it to the final 20, which one would you take that you think you could market, package, and can develop an appeal to the masses, thus make him/her a huge success???

Pick one and why?
    Last edited by yahright; 07-15-2003 at 11:22 PM.

#1 AJ MELENDEZ LOVER!! Aj & clay baby's Avatar
    AJ cause he has the whole package ten have him do a duet with Canyon!!

FORT Fan
    Lucy because she has a very strong powerful voice. She could be marketed as a teen idol and she would be a very great solo artist. She just needs a little help with the dancing and moving around on stage, IMO but that can be worked on.

Is this thread going to be any different than the "who's your favorite junior" thread, or the "who should win" thread?

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Is this thread going to be any different than the "who's your favorite junior" thread, or the "who should win" thread?
    Hey John, I'm new to the forum, so very sorry. Once I get used to this place, i'll get to know it better. I will try to look over the previous two pages before I post a new topic from now on. This place seems to have a lot of smart people with different opinions, which makes it interesting.

No problem, yahright. I don't mind this thread, if people are actually posting from a record label's perspective. But I fear it's all going to just be who their favorites are, like always

Jordan Fan + #1 Cedes fan trunks's Avatar
    Um, I guess my favorites are out then. Lets see...
    I'd pick Lucy even though shes my least favorite.

FORT Regular
    Well, my favorite is definitely Danielle, but if I were a record label, I would probably choose Kristinia. That's a weird choice for me, because I never actually saw her perform, but I heard the mp3 of Reflection and it sounded really good, plus she has the look of a pop star. She also seems like a good dancer, (just an assumption), so she has the whole package.

Morgan's Future Wife LovingMorganB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Susieq2005
    Well, my favorite is definitely Danielle, but if I were a record label, I would probably choose Kristinia. That's a weird choice for me, because I never actually saw her perform, but I heard the mp3 of Reflection and it sounded really good, plus she has the look of a pop star. She also seems like a good dancer, (just an assumption), so she has the whole package.

oh no no no no no... Kristinia was a HORRIBLE dancer. She was lugging around the stage trying to do the dances to "Kids in America", and it looked BAD.
    - Always And Forever Loving Morgan Burke

Morgan fan site!

Street Team!

My favorites are Taylor and Tori, but if I were a record label, I would pick Taylor. I see her as a young Shania Twain.
    TAYLOR AND TORI ROCK!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast