+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AI Tour Recap, play by play w/songs

Hmmm.. is the song rickey and Julia sang together called 'If I never knew you' from the Pocahontas soundtrack?

Thanks for the extra recap on Lits and Booylicious Shazzer.
    Sounds like it was a lot of fun.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Shazzer and spikebebop,
    Thank you so much for your recaps. I was getting so excited about my concert while reading your posts. I don't know how I'm going to make it until Aug. 30th!!!!!

FORT Fogey
    If anyone would like to attend the show in Wilkes-Barre, PA on Wednesday night July 16 (it's sold out, and many tickets are on ebay for big money), we will now be having company that whole week and can't make the trip. We'd like to just make back what we spent, so email me direct if interested at NFL1@cornell.edu. The seats are on the floor in section 7, which is one of the back corner sections, I don't remember which row or seat off hand (the tix are at home).

We are so bummed, but hope someone out there might be psyched to go.

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Justriann
    Hmmm.. is the song rickey and Julia sang together called 'If I never knew you' from the Pocahontas soundtrack?
    Definitely, although I tried to find a sample on the web to listen to and make sure, and couldn't (I don't have kazaa), but that sounds about right.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Carrie Underwood AI4! TrumpetBoy2005's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBabe
    Can someone give us an idea of items and cost for sale that we might want to purchase for friends who didn't get tickets? Thank U!
    They had a wide variety of fan items. The only individual shirts were of Ruben and Clay. (All of the Clay ones were sold out - my sister begged me to get a shirt, and I tried, but I couldn't - they had plenty of Ruben t-shirts left.) They had many group shirts that had pictures of all of the finalists, or "American Idol Live Tour" with the dates, stuff like that ($30). They had individual pictures of each contestants for $5. They sold the American Idol Classic Love Songs CD for $20. (If you don't have it, pick it up at Target or some place like that - I got it on sale for $10, and now it's probably $15 at most.) They had posters of Clay and Ruben (although, I think they were sold out of the Clay ones - $10 I believe). They had buttons of each of the contestants for $3. They had programs for $20. They had key chains of all the contestants (not individuals, a key chain with all of them on it) for $5. They had teddy bears (that just said American Idol concert, I believe.) They had arm bands that said American Idol Concert for $15. So they do have a variety of tour merchandise. (I couldn't see everything, but that's as much information as I gathered while waiting in line as I was unsuccesful to buy a Clay shirt, lol.)

Thanks Shazz, for the incredibly detailed recap. Great job!

FORT Fogey
    Loved the recaps!!! Im so jealous!

But when you mentioned the song "The best things in life are free" I thought of that song "The best things in life are free, but you can give it to the birds and bees, I want your money, thats what I want"
    Good thing they don't sing that song!!!!

FORT Regular
    Thank you so much Shazzer! Only 13 more days for me Is anyone else going to the Toronto concert?

I really can't wait. I got the worst seats possible,but it doesen't really matter as long as I get to see it lol.

I want so badly to go to the Birmingham concert, but I have to use a wheelchair if I try to go somewhere that takes a lot of walking, and my husband is irritated by my claymania. He doesn't want to to, and since he has to push me, I don't want to insist. He does a lot for me as it is. My co-grandmother is a new Clay fan, though, and she says she would push me. I hope I haven't waited too late. Since, Ruben is from Birmingham, it is probably all sold out.
    "Once more into the breach, dear friends!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast