+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142143144145146147148149150151152
Results 1,511 to 1,519 of 1519

Thread: Clay Aiken Part VII

Quote Originally Posted by leppard
    It says something like this, "So who did you vote for?" "I voted for Clay, of course, like, 6 times", etc.
    If you want the whole context, it's online at http://www.ucomics.com/doonesbury/ but if you're not reading this today (July 14) you'll have to look for the date, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo4321
    If you want the whole context, it's online at http://www.ucomics.com/doonesbury/ but if you're not reading this today (July 14) you'll have to look for the date, I guess.
    Thanks, yoyo
    "It's not the money. It's not the fame. It's the influence" --Clay Aiken

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Anyway, why not throw stuffed animals or something he might be able to keep or donate to children or auction for a charity? Red draws might have been funny the first time, but will wear thin (no pun intended) after a very short while.
    I agree. I like the "giving away to Kids" thing, that is so cute. What's he going to do with panties? Panties are totally unoriginal and Clay is an original. The panties are funny and though I think Clay would be embarrassed and possibly, personally, wouldn't like it, I doubt he would be upset and would probably laugh.
    Last edited by spikebebop; 07-14-2003 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishin-I-was-24
    It may be worse than you think....They are discussing this on other boards too, and planning on putting their phone numbers on them.
    Just hope they haven't worn their undies and then throw them to Clay, that'd be the worse. YIKES!!

I think HAZY is a Clay fan she's (or he) maybe is a little bit more rational about being a Clay fan.

To the Point
    Quote Originally Posted by graycat11
    Just hope they haven't worn their undies and then throw them to Clay, that'd be the worse. YIKES!!

I think HAZY is a Clay fan she's (or he) maybe is a little bit more rational about being a Clay fan.

What I'm wondering is Why has Clay mentioned this at two (2) concerts in a row? Hmmmm.... it makes you wonder what the deal is. I'm not crazy about the idea getting out of hand, but it does make you wonder why he has made two very similar comments. Is there more to this than we know......

ETA: I think I grabbed the wrong quote, but whatever.....

FORT Regular
    Maybe he just knew that comment would get laugh out of people. It was so funny the first time that they even mentioned it in the indy newspaper review.

Daphne
    Here are others of Clay and Carmen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Daphne; 07-14-2003 at 02:01 PM.

Fort Regular
    I downloaded "Invisible" and I just love it and I can't stop watching it!! I think Invisible is going to be a big hit and is appealing to all age groups. I'm 45.

Please continue your discussion of Clay here.

+ Reply to Thread