+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Rolling Stone

Originally posted by Abelard
    I think that <i>People Magazine</i> pic of him is better. The one where he is sitting on the floor.
    That's a really good one too. I think that one was one of the first ones where people started realizing how attractive he is, or how with the right hair, etc. he really is cute. (Sorry if that sounds silly, but for me that was the first picture I saw of him that really made me take notice, besides his voice.)

FORT Newbie
    I think, aesthetically, the B&W picture is first rate, it creates a contemplative mood and also recreates a throwback to the past- a kind of retro 50s cool. Actually, the pose, the clothes, the hair, and the mood resembles a young Chet Baker. Too cool. And very different from the boy band, undressed casual grungy look that permeates the current MTV panderers.

Originally posted by BRDEE
    I think, aesthetically, the B&W picture is first rate, it creates a contemplative mood and also recreates a throwback to the past- a kind of retro 50s cool. Actually, the pose, the clothes, the hair, and the mood resembles a young Chet Baker. Too cool.
    I agree with you on that. It's obvious that RS made a marketing decision to portray Clay as youthful as they possible can. They are targeting the TEEN market, not the Claymates or Clayby Boomers. That's why the shots of him in the suit, seen on Oprah were not included probably. Too sophisticated & too GQ magazine. I don't like the prettification of Clay. It's too Justin Guarini. Anyway I like Clay even more now afer reading this great article. He' so real, witty and has a great future ahead of him. He's a work in progress!!!!

Y'all are avoiding the HAIR!! I have never seen a teen anywhere with hair like this. I really cannot see why they have to give him odd looking hair. Folks its odd looking! But since no one agrees with me I'll drop it (smile)

Hug me!
    can someone post Clay's RS article here ? I am interested in reading the article but definately not plan to buy one.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Fade to black
    Originally posted by greenflute98
    I don't often post here anymore, but I just gotta say those pictures are hot. Very hot.
    I know. OMG OMG OMG. CLAY IS SO HAWT. HEZ SOOO KEWL. I LUV CLAY. HES HAWT.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

oh hazy, since you think he's hot then its obviously true (kinda scary though) i like the pictures. I think he looks like a pop star, and cute and yup, pretty much what hazy said without the sarcasm i cant wait guys!
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

You know, as much as hazy protests, he thinks Clay is as hot as the rest of us do.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    I know. OMG OMG OMG. CLAY IS SO HAWT. HEZ SOOO KEWL. I LUV CLAY. HES HAWT.
    Jealous much?

I think you're every bit as HAWT as Clay.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

FORT Newbie
    Just had to add my 2 cents.

The very split second I saw that black and white picture, I thought of James Dean.

+ Reply to Thread