+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Internet Polls

Am I the only one who seems to be getting a new numbers on the Rolling Stone poll? Clay only has 10,000 now and is at 91%. Do they reset the poll each day or something? When I left last night there were over 70,000 votes for Clay.

I think the people who made that Rolling Stone poll (or who keep hacking it or resetting it) are drunk or high or something.

to Fluff - this has to be one of the most disfunctioning (is that a word?) Internet polls I've ever seen.
    *Lacey

"That's Gold Jerry, GOLD" shadowgrl's Avatar
    What an odd poll anyway. I don't trust it at all. The "contenders" were an unusual mix... Perhaps rollingstone.com just wanted to see how many hits they could get? What good are these polls anyway when you can vote multiple times?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

You can vote multiple times - if you want to go through the trouble of hacking and switching computers and stuff. Otherwise, you can only vote once. I decided to try it again, and you can vote once a day.
    You criticize and detest in others the faults you see in yourself or that you fear others see in you. - Zachary Podolsky, Harvard Crimson columnist

Is it just me or is the rollingstone site all of a sudden making my computer screwy like it freezes or slows down my computer. o_O???
    "I can hear the silence. Of what we used to be. And I can see the sign. of what you want to be."

I WANT CLAYS CD!!!!!!!!!! KennaLovesClay1's Avatar
    Which single would you buy?
    * 25740 responses
    Clay Aiken's "Bridge Over Troubled Water"
    75%
    Ruben Studdard's "Flying Without Wings"
    25%

MSNBC POLL! AND YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE SO THAT SHOWS CLAY HAS A LOT OF FANS! heres the link: http://www.msnbc.com/news/922933.asp?0cv=CB20
    "Clay, hands down. He's the most dedicated, he's the most determined, and he's the most deserving. Ruben's got a great voice, but it's not better than Clay's in terms of clarity, power and vocal ability. I mean, he's NEVER been off pitch, EVER." - Josh Gracin

"Clay's my dawg." - Ruben
    "Ruben hits me." - Clay

"When your world breaks down and the voices tell you turn around, when your dreams give out I will carry you"- I Will Carry You by Clay Aiken

Now Clay has over 81,000 votes...:

I'm guessing their system is a little screwy. They have Metallica listed twice...

Clay-overload.

I think some rabid Clay fan hacked into the rollingstone poll.... but I dunno...

.... and he is awesome. debi5475's Avatar
    No, if the poll was hacked into by rabid Clay fans, it would be 100% for Clay.
    Besides we are all sweet, perfect people, who would never think of doing that!
    While they were busy trying to find a pop star they knew how to market, they uncovered a true American Idol. Cissy Hartley

I doubt your sincerity on THAT one.

+ Reply to Thread