+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Cards?

FORT Newbie
    how does the wildcard work. does america pick or do the judges pick???

FORT Newbie

Idolonline.org

okay just went to this website. Under "This Week's Media" are the 1st group of contestants songs. It was a tough competition but the one who stands out to me is Kristinia...why didn't she make it through? Listen to it...what a beautiful voice.

Splendid Street Urchin Gavroche's Avatar
    There was a lot of competition last week...this week too I'm sure...and lots of people (unfortunately) don't vote based on only their performances...a lot of the most talented kids get left behind because of this...
    "Allons enfants de la patrie..."
    Long Live Us!

Claymate #1493

Congratulations Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Lucy, Danielle!
    Go Audrey!

FORT Newbie
    okay after tonight's competition...I totally think Kristinia, Grace and JUlie should be the wildcards. These kids were not as good as last week. they have to have a wildcard. what do you guys think????

FORT Newbie
    Americanbeauty:
    I agree with you about Julie and Grace. I enjoyed Kristinia too but Grace was definitely one of my favorite. I honestly can't believe that she didn't make it. I should've voted for her. How could Chauncey make it and not her? He wasn't as strong as her. Same with Morgan. I think Grace and Julie should replace Chauncey and Morgan.

The producers made a huge mistake with this weeks group. I'm very disappointed.

WILD CARDS people! lol

Thea

I want to see Tyler again. No one tonight made me smile like Tyler did last week.

FORT Regular
    I definitely want to see Kristinia and Julie again.

I'm sorry but I think morgan belongs...he has such pazzzaazzzz as glady's would say

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I don't see how they could have wildcards since they only have 2 groups competing and they are choosing 5 from each group to advance. I'm not sure about anything they're doing on this show however.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

But the two groups were uneven in the talent department. It was obvious that most of the talent was in group 1. So it would only be fair to bring back the talent who did not go throuhg.

FORT Newbie
    oh brother this show needs a wildcard. The talent was not so great!!!

+ Reply to Thread