+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Cards?

i personally thought to sir with love was a great song choice for grace, julie didn't do bad on rainy days either

FORT Newbie
    Gavroche..you didn't think Kristinia was good. i thought she was really....but you are right either one of the girls should get the wildcard...Kristinia, grace or julie

Splendid Street Urchin Gavroche's Avatar
    superfly-- for Grace, I thought it was a decent song choice, but not great--it's a really tough song, especially for a 12-year-old...if she chose something Disney like most of the rest of the kids she probably would've gotten through...and with Julie, I don't think that was the best song for her --I think since she's so expressive in her songs because of her theatre experience, she should have sang something theatre-ish...but she did well at her song too...
    sandpiper-- Kristinia wasn't one of my favorites, she was good, but didn't really stand out for me...I loved Grace and Julie though...though maybe if Kristinia had done a different song, I'd have liked her better. Though I can't really see her as part of a group...?
    "Allons enfants de la patrie..."
    Long Live Us!

Claymate #1493

Congratulations Taylor, Tori, Chauncey, Lucy, Danielle!
    Go Audrey!

FORT Newbie
    I respect your opinion. I personally thouht her song choice was great. She really stood out to me. I think most people that signed her chat room thought so too. but this is my opinion.

Grace's song was hard...I will admit that but I wouldn't say she was the best. They were all equally as good.

Julie did awesome. great song choice. Good look too.

I could see either one of those girls in the group. They are all too cute.

FORT Newbie

Will there be a wildcard show?

On American Idol there was a wildcard show after the final eight were selected (which became the final twelve). They added one contestant who was voted in by America (Clay) and three judges picks. After Wednesday night, The American Juniors series will be to the point where a wildcard show would happen, if the producers follow the AI concept. Will there be a wildcard show for American Juniors? What does everyone think?

FORT Newbie

Talent

Well if there is a wildcard, Kristinia Debarge should be brought back. she was one of the kids that had talent. if anyone deserved that last slot it was her.

These are the kids that performed well last week:

AJ
    Danielle
    Kristinia
    Katelyn
    Morgan

These were the kids with the most the talent.

AJ gave a stellar performance...hands down he is in the group.

Danielle was absolutely beautiful and has an amazing voice.

Kristinia sang a song that is extremely hard to sing that showed so much range and she did it effortlessly which shows the sign of a great singer.

Katelyn did a great job as well.

Morgan's performance was good.

It was surprising to me that Chauncey had the most votes much less got voted in...his voice was not good at all and cracked in the end.

FORT Newbie

Talent

These are the kids that performed well last week:

AJ
    Danielle
    Kristinia
    Katelyn
    Morgan

These were the kids with the most the talent.

AJ gave a stellar performance...hands down he is in the group.

Danielle was absolutely beautiful and has an amazing voice.

Kristinia sang a song that is extremely hard to sing that showed so much range and she did it effortlessly which shows the sign of a great singer.

Katelyn did a great job as well.

Morgan's performance was good.

It was surprising to me that Chauncey had the most votes much less got voted in...his voice was not good at all and cracked in the end.

FORT Newbie
    I agree with sweetpop.

I think the wildcard should go to

Kristinia
    Grace
    Julie

If one of the kids with talent tonight doesn't make it then the wildcard should go to that one too

FORT Newbie
    I hope that they have a wildcard show.....I would love to see some of my favorites back on

yes, me too!!
    ~*~~*~Julie is still my American Junior!

+ Reply to Thread