+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AI 13 Tour

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

AI 13 Tour

Any buzz on how this year's tour is doing?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: AI 13 Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Any buzz on how this year's tour is doing?
    They cancelled one show & have moved others into smaller venues. And from what I am hearing there is no band, they are playing to a soundtrack.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

So, pretty much like last year's tour. Perhaps the tour is becoming a dinosaur and these kids should just get on with their lives like begging for a record deal and making those records.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I think even with the move to smaller venues, this tour is going to be more successful than last year. They cancelled 10 shows last year right off the top.

I just read that Dexter has left the tour. No reason why.

https://music.yahoo.com/blogs/realit...052807048.html

I heard it was health related.

FORT Fogey

The official statement sounds like a permanent parting of the ways...they say nothing about illness.

AMericanIdolNet.com had a story and they said that he has been seen in his home town and looks OK and that he is supposed to be at some hunting expo July 18-20. The story sounds like something is very wrong.

The news has finally been released by Dexter as to why he left the tour. He has been diagnosed with Rocky Mountain Spotted Tick Fever. He has been in and out of hospitals & Dr.s offices getting tests & they have finally made the diagnosis. Good luck & a speedy recovery goes out to him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    The news has finally been released by Dexter as to why he left the tour. He has been diagnosed with Rocky Mountain Spotted Tick Fever. He has been in and out of hospitals & Dr.s offices getting tests & they have finally made the diagnosis. Good luck & a speedy recovery goes out to him.
    I am more toward the middle of the state and have not heard anything on him. I am sorry to hear this and hope he is better soon. I enjoyed Dexter!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post

Poor kid, I also hope for a speedy recovery. Thanks for the info.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread