+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: AI 13 MK Nobilette

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

AI 13 MK Nobilette

Q What makes you unique?
    A I think my voice is unique to this competition because I have a lower set voice and it's sort of raspy and soulful.

Q Who is your biggest musical influence?
    A My first musical inspiration was definitely the Little Mermaid. She's my idol. More recently, Allen Stone.

Q Where is your hometown?
    A San Francisco, CA

http://http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/mk-nobilette
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-22-2014 at 12:16 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Re: AI 13 MK Nobilette

MK had to have on just a little bit of make-up for the stage and tv cameras those three nights - or else she would have washed out, especially as she is blond and fair. I understand, appreciate, and respect that she most likely did not want any, but she looked very nice with just a minimum foundation, colored lip gloss, and the tiniest bit of mascara on the outer corners. She was, nevertheless, still able to maintain her style and individuality even with the make-up. The best of luck to MK throughout this AI journey.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

The last person I saw dress as she has on two of the last three shows----bulky jacket and backwards hat was Justin Beiber...not a good role model for any reason
    angelic_one2002 and Thor like this.

Love that the Little Mermaid is a musical influence.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I love MK and I think she's has an awesome talent, but I also think the backwards baseball hat looks ridiculous on anyone... including her.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

She has something unique, and it isn't that cap!! Her voice is unique.I also love her name MK Nobilette
    Lil Bit likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

LOSE the cap, I love you, but a little boy you are not! If you wear the cap, you need to dress much more butch or boi

I'm not sure why she dresses that way. I knew a young woman once who worked for a company who did some work for me. I knew her first name and it was a gender neutral name like Lynn. She dressed and carried herself like a guy and I actually thought she was a guy and once referred to her as "him." I was mortified when I learned she was a female. I apologized and she said it was okay and that she got that all the time. We were fine with it after that. I kept my business with her even when she went to another company to work.

This is how she likes to dress, I keep saying lose the cap, but MK obviously doesn't want to .It wont make he voice any better or worse, I just think she isn't connecting with the public
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast