+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 1/23 AI 13: Audition #4: Atlanta **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 1/23 AI 13: Audition #4: Atlanta **West Coast Spoilers**

Majesty was the first contestant on last night. SHe had the flowers in her hair and played the guitar. I really liked her PLUS, she's from North Carolina, my home state! So, you know what that means. I'll have to support her. Thank goodness she's talented and seems to have a great personality. She's in good company too. Many contestants from NC have gone far, including Clay, Kellie, Fantasia, Daughtry and Scotty.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Majesty may have been my favorite last night. I also like Caleb, the guy that came back. I think he'll outlast Neco. The Kentucky glasses guy was a good surprise.

I hope Ben doesn't win.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I thought she was yet another screaming diva in the mold of countless other screaming divas from seasons past. Entirely too many of the girls want to take this approach, they seem to have no nuance, just belt it at the top of your range & ears & subtlety be damned. The very first girl of the night, the one that sang & played guitar was a true breath of fresh air, her I could find myself rooting for.

I really liked the girl from Slapout Alabama with the pink hair. There were a lot of talented people this time, but I didn't particularly care for the girl that sang the Reba song either.

The judges are going to have their hands full when it comes time to pare the roles. I know the spoilers are out there, but I haven't read them.
    I went to college with a guy from Slapout, and I remember laughing and saying something like he was trying to pull one over on me. It seems like there was a Flattop and a Slippery Rock as well. Where these names come from beats the heck out of me, but the towns are quite small, and the names as off beat as they sound are real.
    I am going to suppose that other states have some small towns with these oddball names as well - we just don't hear about them until something like this or something in the news happens to bring them to attention.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I'm just wild about Harry. I'd been wishing for him to be named as a judge back when they chose Steven Tyler. Harry hasn't disappointed me in the least!

I boycotted AI last year, so I didn't get to know Keith. I heard he was a good addition to the judging panel though, if not the best one there. I could listen to him talk all day. But not just for his accent. He has excellent input and a good wit. And I really love the chemistry between Harry and Keith. JLo who? Maybe they should put her to the side and let the boys sit next to each other. Or maybe the teacher put her between them to keep them separated. A little.
    ilja likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I like the current panel a lot, too.

Throughout the years I've liked Simon less and less and of course Nicki pissed everyone off last year. I like all three of these guys.
    Cornholio likes this.

I'm watching despite the panel. I do not care for Lopez at all. I like Keith, but don't agree with much of what he says in comments. (Based on last season.) I do like Harry and he's the only reason I'm back. I think his comments are on point and I like his personality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12