+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 1/15 AI 13: Audition #1 Boston/Austin

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/15 AI 13: Audition #1 Boston/Austin

I was referring to the move from Foxboro MA to Boston where the three judges were dealing with the kids passed on in Foxboro. I don't know the time frame for any of it, but I wondered if Boston was the first time the judges were together.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Harry and Keith are so musically knowledgeable which has been missing from the panel for YEARS. It doesn't hurt that they are also hilarious and so good looking. I guess Harry is going to be the mean one. The desision making rounds should be interesting!

The guitars didn't bother me as much as the mediocre talent that went through. I did like Savion and the Cuddled Kid and the girl that wrote sang her own song about her grandfather.

Bad for me but I guess good for Grace Potter that a few sang her song. And also bad for me that many sang Carrie Underwood songs.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I liked the Pakistan guy but wonder if America will feel the same way. I can't help but continue to question the majority's acceptance of other cultures.

I liked the first girl, Marielle.

We've got a number of WGWG Phillip Phillip lookalikes already. I wonder which of them will win.

FORT Fogey

I don't think anybody who looks like PP will win since he looked like no previous winner when he came in first.

I will guess that there will be no push for one gender as it was in the mess last year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678