+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Top 10 Earning Idols Last Year.

Re: Top 10 Earning Idols Last Year.

Kris is currently working on album 3, if only counting post idol albums. He has been consistently touring, other than when his hand was injured after a car accident, since he won. I think he is fantastic, and he's my favorite winner, but I never expected him to be a high grossing artist. I love catching him in concert when he is near me.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Ha, no Kris.

The reason he beat Adam Lambert is because there was no way in hell America would let a good old Christian white southern wife-loving all-American boy lose to a gay glam rocker, no matter who actually was better.
    And therein is the exact reason The Glambots are so reviled across the blogosphere. The season is long gone, Adam is doing well so why continue the beat down on Kris?

Kris is now in Nashville recording his next album. He is also doing well enough so there is no reason to gloat.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Ha, no Kris.

The reason he beat Adam Lambert is because there was no way in hell America would let a good old Christian white southern wife-loving all-American boy lose to a gay glam rocker, no matter who actually was better.
    Reminds me of the Clay vs. Ruben fans of days gone by. Really doesn't matter who won and who is doing better, in my opinion. If they can manage to make enough money doing what they love so they don't have to go back to their day jobs ... they're a winner, however many records they sell.
    NCLurker and Allie like this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12