+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: American Idol 13 NEWS

Re: American Idol 13 NEWS

Evidently on Tuesday & Wednesday the judges are going to cut 5 girls & 5 guys before they even sing a note. How brutal is that going to be?

Tuesday/Wednesday? Is the schedule different this week?
    Count your blessings!

Yes. Tues, Wed and Thursday. The girls sing Tues (after the cut) the boys sing Wed (after the cut) and the voting results are on Thurs.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Wow that is ugly. They all should be given a chance to sing for votes. The judges have already made their choices so to have them do one more cut just seems wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Wow that is ugly. They all should be given a chance to sing for votes. The judges have already made their choices so to have them do one more cut just seems wrong
    I have a feeling Randy Jackson's mentoring sessions will play into this somehow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Evidently on Tuesday & Wednesday the judges are going to cut 5 girls & 5 guys before they even sing a note. How brutal is that going to be?
    Wow!!!! Where did this info come from? I feel like I have been blindsided - wham!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Previews also showed Adam and Daughtry as mentors. It seemed from the preview that there will be a lot of back stage stuff going on before the girls hit the stage.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

So since I am so true and often correct, as my custom title states, I'm gonna put it to the test. I'm gonna make big predictions at several points throughout the rest of the season. My first is, of course, that Ben gets voted through over Neco. If I am right, I am right and my reputation I have set for myself lives. If I am wrong, then I'll do something I completely go against and turn myself into a Belieber and/or a country cultist for the rest of the season.

My second big prediction was that Casey would make the F4 at the very least. Now, with judges sending a few people home this week, that may serve as an exception. But if he does make it through the judge cuts, and if America gets rid of him before the F4, then that will prove me wrong. I'll see how true I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Wow!!!! Where did this info come from? I feel like I have been blindsided - wham!
    Watch the video & see what you think.

American Idol 2014 Week 5 - Top 30 Announcement - Reality Check - YouTube

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    That is very interesting and is in direct conflict with what I was shown on the Charter Cable (TV itself) guide description for tonight's and tomorrow night's shows which indicate that the 15 girls and guys are going to sing, and then we will vote. Therefore, they are intentionally misleading us! They have indicated all the way down the line that we would have that vote. Even on the Fox home site, they show the videos for the top 30 contestants as if we are going to hear them sing and vote on them!

I don't think I care for that kind of deception.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

+ Reply to Thread