+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Ruben and Clay Are Going To Need To Learn

Hug me!
    pepper, I don't know where you based your fact on but I see inconsistantly through out your whole post.

First of all, how do you know that Ruben only sold 550,000 copies ? Yes, he only received GOLD so far but how do you know that he is not selling 900,000 to date ?

Second, I am not concern at all that he is not doing any radio interview right now... I mean he is as busy as it is. He has to do first of all do concerts, finish his albums, cover for Rolling stone and etc.. I would expect him to promote his CD once it comes out. Now, it is still early. Personally, I am more interesting in his music than his personal life.. As long as he puts out great CDs, I will continue suppose Ruben. I mean I care about his personal life but not even close to the level of MOST Clay's fans with Clay Aiken... I think there is a term for that... obession.

Third, trust me, Ruben and Davis are aware of Ruben's weight problem. You don't need diet to stay healthy. Just make sure you eat right and exercise right. And he is doing plenty of both.

As far his song's selection, I remembered back in the days of AI2, most Clay's fans complainted that Ruben was one dimensional. He could only sing slow R&B. I am happy now that he now added variety to his songs.

As for Clay, I wouldn't comment on that. I will leave that to Clay's fans.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Clay needs to learn my phone number.
    Hear, hear! (?)
    You criticize and detest in others the faults you see in yourself or that you fear others see in you. - Zachary Podolsky, Harvard Crimson columnist

Quote Originally Posted by Grisabella
    And Clay needs to get a lower maintenance hairstyle so he can do it right and not spend hours on it.
    Leave the hair alone!

But yeah, tan suit needs to go. Soon. Or be fitted and dyed.
    You criticize and detest in others the faults you see in yourself or that you fear others see in you. - Zachary Podolsky, Harvard Crimson columnist

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    First of all, how do you know that Ruben only sold 550,000 copies ? Yes, he only received GOLD so far but how do you know that he is not selling 900,000 to date?
    So find out and let us know.

Oregonian4Clay
    I think Clay needs to learn not to do everything his fans want. They may go crazy when he tucks the front of his jersey into his belt so they get a better view of his hip shakes, but believe me it looks really dorky!

Luv ya, Clay, but this wasn't one of your better fashion statements.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123