+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 5/16 AI 12 FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/16 AI 12 FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    You do know the Band Perry are all siblings right?
    They could adopt Janelle and she could join their band !
    She sounded really good with them.
    NCLurker and Arielflies like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    You do know the Band Perry are all siblings right?
    \

Yes, I thought they were related. Sorry, if I offended any of their fans. It's not that I dislike them, it's just that I find their vocals very average. They have some good songs, but they never impress me. I think adding Janelle in the mix would help them, even if she isn't related. (All of the Allman Brothers Band were not related either. lol)

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I thought Angie was the star of the night. To think that girl is one year from HS graduation. Her maturity and poise is remarkable. Going to UK to sing with her idol makes her the big winner. Even Adam mouthed "wow" when the offer was made.

I hope that Candice learns to do more than stand on the stage, unmoving with a sour look on her face... seriously, after three tries to get on AI, she might have figured out how to change things.

And it is possible since the JHud made some remarkable changes in her style.
    I don't necessarily see the look on Candace's face as sour. I think she always look scared and emotional.

Jennifer Hudson just isn't my cup of tea. I think she is probably a very lovely woman. Lord knows her life has had some really high highs and some incredibly low lows since Idol. I admire all that she has accomplished. That being said, I much prefer the tone of Candace's voice much, much more. That isn't knocking JHud, it's strictly a preference thing.

I thought Angie and Janelle both were incredible last night. And I am excited for Angie! How cool is it to have that kind of opportunity offered. I too noticed Adam mouth "wow".

How desperate were the producers for Angie to not peform her original song? I liked the one she did with Adam and the one with Jessie J was okay, but it meant she couldn't do her own song....something the judges had begged her to do from day one. lol I wonder why they set it up that way.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Regular

I didn't watch the Finale because my favorite, Angie Miller went home. However, congrats to Candice. She deserved to win the Idol over Kree, IMO. I just watched the video of Angie/Adam and Angie/Jessie J performances. Amazing. What a great opportunity for her to tour with JJ in the UK. I do predict that among the top 5, Angie will be the one who will hit it big. She is a real artist, a singer and songwriter. She will sell more records than Candice and Kree, I am sure because there are many Candices and Krees out there already. I mean, Angie's new single has officially been released and doing very, very well.
    Shoepie likes this.

I just watched the Red Carpet pre show at the AI site and Angie's original song was recorded and released yesterday, Thursday. She was supposed to debut it though surely she knew of the changes to the program an hour before the show started. I'm just glad she gets to make that debut in London.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

When I watched Angie and Adam on you tube, I got chills.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    When I watched Angie and Adam on you tube, I got chills.
    Wow! I just watched it. I knew Angie had improved since the beginning but I did not know she had improved that much. That was wonderful! They fit so well together.
    Shoepie and Fanny Mare like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    How desperate were the producers for Angie to not peform her original song? I liked the one she did with Adam and the one with Jessie J was okay, but it meant she couldn't do her own song....something the judges had begged her to do from day one. lol I wonder why they set it up that way.
    That is going to be her single ... and probably was to be her coronation song ... because she was the presumed winner for most of the season.

Besides having duets with both Adam and Jessie J ... plus the offer from Jessie J .... it would have been just too much to start selling her single ... and would make Candice's single seem even more pale by comparison.

Angie was truly the star of the night ... and I think they didn't want to over do it since she wasn't the ,,, um ,,, legal winner.
    Shoepie and ibot2much like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Ilka View Post
    Wow! I just watched it. I knew Angie had improved since the beginning but I did not know she had improved that much. That was wonderful! They fit so well together.
    She was the only one I remembered from auditions, but I love Adam- I needed to see that
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread