+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 5/16 AI 12 FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/16 AI 12 FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Congratulations Candice. You did good Kree.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Yay, Candice wins! Congratulations to both her and Kree, I would have been very happy with either winning. America really did get it right this year with the top 5 and every week since
    BTW likes this.

Hmmmm....an AI finale and barely 4 pages of posts. Guess it is what it is! Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Candice wins and sounds awful on this coronation song
    To be fair to her it is an emotional moment so of course it's very understandable. Scotty couldn't even sing his coronation song at all two years ago, and last week Angie broke down and couldn't sing hers either. Plus it's obvious Candice doesn't know the song that well yet and it's not that great of a song to begin with.

Lazaro's gum chewing on the stage was so distracting it kind of took away from the moment for me.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Where was P2? I don't think it was right to have the finale without the reigning Idol. His Home was the best selling Idol single ever and I don't think "Beautiful" is any threat to that record. I missed him.

Keith and Nicki bobbing and singing to Frankie Valli was so cute. Loved that.

Aretha via satellite was just odd. She can sing and I respect her career but it was like Gladys Knight via satellite with her Pips on stage. Just weird.

I knew Candice would win. I hope the judges are happy that they got what they wanted. I preferred Kree, but even more so I preferred previous winners like P2 and David Cook.

Overall I think it was a good finale. Agreed Nicki should have been allowed to perform if she wanted because it would give them all equal time. I hope J-Lo's appearance is not a precursor for next season. I can't handle her as a judge. Her On The 6 was a great cd back in the day, but she's gotten too predictable and her sappy critiques are too much.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur View Post
    To be fair to her it is an emotional moment so of course it's very understandable. Scotty couldn't even sing his coronation song at all two years ago, and last week Angie broke down and couldn't sing hers either. Plus it's obvious Candice doesn't know the song that well yet and it's not that great of a song to begin with.

Lazaro's gum chewing on the stage was so distracting it kind of took away from the moment for me.
    Angie's wasn't a coronation song ... it was an also ran song but she sounded better than Candice tonight.

The first American Idol ... Kelly Clarkson sounded great when she sang "A moment like this.".

Sorry ... I just think she is not the best of the Top 5 and I know that I am a minority.
    Bet2Win likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Congrats to both finalists! You both were deserving of a win. Good luck to you in your respective careers.
    NCLurker and CupidGuest like this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

There were some great girl vocalists this season, but I think the country got it right voting Candice as The Idol winner. She has a super voice!

Glad this season is over. Now that the producers and judges finally got their female winner, albeit fixed from the start, maybe next year they will allow some real talent in. This is the first AI season that I did not watch all the way through to the end.
    ilja likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Yay! Candace wins! She's been my favorite all season!
    BTW and MsDiva2007 like this.

+ Reply to Thread