+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 5/16 AI 12 FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/16 AI 12 FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    Hmm... Mariah and Randy performed. Keith will be performing later on.

What about Nicki Minaj?? Does she get to do anything?
    xmaskat, It would have been nice to hear Nicki singing on the Idol stage. Now that I think about it, she did sing on Idol last year. Then she asked Jennifer Lopez for her judge spot. LOL Anyway, Nicki should have sang on this finale too. It would have given us viewers who do not know her music, a chance to see/hear her.
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 05-16-2013 at 08:45 PM.

AI should have given Nicki a spot on the finale too.
    I don't think it is fair that the others get to perform and she doesn't, unless she told them 'no way'.
    CupidGuest likes this.

Nicki is actually a pretty good female rapper, relevant to the younger generation today. I think rap is difficult, and not my cup of tea, but I appreciate the genre, and I appreciate good rap. It is seriously a hard thing to do.

I think both Candace and Kree have great voices, and I'm wondering who the voters, who don't prefer Country or R&B will vote for. I think there are 2 very specific genres this year. I think Candace has a better voice, and since this is her 3rd try on AI, should probably win, but I would buy Kree's records. Country is not my favorite genre, but I like it better than R&B...I don't usually buy tunes by genre, I buy them if I like the song.

Since Itunes, it been years since I bought a CD, and I like having an eclectic mix of all sorts of songs I like.
    sparklete likes this.

Wow! That Candice/ Jennifer Hudson duet was outstanding! I don't know how anything else in the show can ever begin to touch that!

Edited to add: I was wrong! Adam Lambert and Angie "Titanium" was even better! I'm still upset that Adam didn't win. He is amazing!
    Last edited by TeacherLady; 05-16-2013 at 09:11 PM.
    CupidGuest and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    Wow! That Candice/ Jennifer Hudson duet was outstanding! I don't know how anything else in the show can ever begin to touch that!

Edited to add: I was wrong! Adam Lambert and Angie "Titanium" was even better! I'm still upset that Adam didn't win. He is amazing!
    TL .../ I was just about to say just the opposite. I usually love JH ... but that duet hurt my ears and my head! Yikes.

ETA: I am editing too. Adam and Angie were spectacular ... 2 melodious voices who can sing and harmonize without yelling and screaming!

Adam and Angela BOTH got robbed.
    Last edited by echo226; 05-16-2013 at 09:20 PM.
    Vonna, ibot2much and Jaceegirl like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Angie got the best duet partners ever! Wow-za. Loved both of those performances!!

Adam Lambert should have won AI.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    TL .../ I was just about to say just the opposite. I usually live JH ... but that duet hurt my ears and my head! Yikes.
    I would have just preferred listening to one of these ladies solo rather than both as a duet, it was like they were trying to overpower each other.

Devin as Nicki Minaj was the funniest thing I have seen on AI all season!! LOL
    Vonna likes this.

By the way ... this is actually a better show ... for the most part .... than I was anticipating. I will probably be sorely disappointed when my choice doen't win.

Well ... so far the star of the evening and the one who seems to be the American Idol ... is Angela Miller.

Can't wait to see what they have lined up for kree.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    By the way ... this is actually a better show ... for the most part .... than I was anticipating. I will probably be sorely disappointed when my choice doen't win.

Well ... so far the star of the evening and the one who seems to be the American Idol ... is Angela Miller.

Can't wait to see what they have lined up for kree.
    If it helps, I would probably buy Angie over Kree and Candace.

But does it really matter who wins AI? It's all about sales. Many AI non winners have had much better success than AI winners....just sayin!
    waywyrd likes this.

+ Reply to Thread