+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 5/9 AI 12 Top 3 Results **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/9 AI 12 Top 3 Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I don't think Angie 's talent is in her Vocals. I think she will make her money as a songwriter. Yes she has a nice voice but that is not where her true talent is.
    I agree. She may make a mark on Broadway.

Quote Originally Posted by brycola View Post
    "Surprisingly ... Kree was their choice for the worst!"

That's not surprising to me at all. I've said from the start of the Top 10 that Kree was the worst of the girls. I was really shocked she made the finale. Not really disappointed though. I never cared too much for Angie either. I have felt like for the past few weeks that Candice has completely blown everyone else away.
    I don't wish to be mean ... but the only thing Cansice has blown is eardrums. Please, go back if you can and really listen to the MANY off-key, off-pitch moments in her rendition of "Somewhere" ... and the screeching long-held note went off pitch in the middle. Please! There is a reason it took Candice 3 try-outs/auditions to make it on the show.

As for stage presence ... she always seems to have a sour puss on. I still recall the package where she said she "deserved" her own room ... while all the others were sharing.

I don't think I ever heard Kree sing off key.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    So Candice will win. Ho hum. She is not current. She will not be an AI star. I think Angie will make a mark, Kree too. I don't like screeching and Candice can do that, for sure! And what is up with her clothes and hair? A stylist needs to do something and fast.
    Maybe she will be snatched up by the Christian Music community and can get together (musically) with Colton Dixon!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

i like Candice. I don't like the "is current, not current" thing. It all depends on which market you are talking about. Some markets are more competitive though.

I predict that IF Candice were to win this thing, she move the fewest amount of albums since Lee Dwyze.

Gotta love the draw droppers. Part of me is skeptical about this. But I do love that it is Kree and Candice in the finale. Wasn't it early on that this was the prediction on the show? I think Kree got shafted by the judges for the last 4 weeks or so. They were soooo Amber, who was not all that. Wonder what would've happened had Angie taken Jimmy's advice and played the piano?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I predict that IF Candice were to win this thing, she move the fewest amount of albums since Lee Dwyze.
    i disagree!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

FORT Regular

"I don't wish to be mean ... but the only thing Cansice has blown is eardrums."

I don't take that as mean...just as your opinion. But that opinion is clearly in the minority among Idol voters...and the judges...and the majority of people here. I actually have watched her version of Somewhere a few times. I LOVE it. Randy Jackson was EXACTLY right when he said that Candice had the best two moments of the season and possibly Idol history with her versions of "I Who Have Nothing" and "Somewhere".

I didn't care for Candice's performance of Somewhere either. It was pitchy as heck, but it was her body of work thus far, that got her through, IMO. Her supporters would not just abandon her for hitting some bad notes. She was either nervous or emotional. It happens.

I like Kree too, but IMO it just seems like she wasn't trying very hard lately. Mabye now that she's energized, she'll put the heart back into her performances.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Maybe she will be snatched up by the Christian Music community and can get together (musically) with Colton Dixon!
    Yeah, that's my prediction...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast