+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 5/9 AI 12 Top 3 Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/9 AI 12 Top 3 Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Krap!!! I forgot to put my predictions on the prediction thread. So I'm going to drop from 1st to slipping off the bus But I did post that Angie was a shoo-in and Candice will make it over Kree.

Well I guess R&B and Country won over Pop tonight. I enjoyed Angie's song for Judges' selection the most last night. I didn't care much about the other performances. Judges seemed shocked that Kree made it over Angie. I think her very emotional coming home experience helped Kree get more votes.

I know there was definitely alot of voting going on for Candice among people I know. I know for a solid week on my FB page People have been posting don't forget to vote for Candice if you want her to win. I have also seen alot of that for Kree too. I visit a lot of sites that I have seen all week people stating no more of this vote splitting I am all in for Kree or Candice. I have not seen alot of that for Angie because people just assumed she was safe, apparently so did Angie.

I guess those tired of the voting getting skewed by the teeny bopper set decided to make sure it didn't happen again. There nothing wrong with Angie as a singer other than she just does nothing for me personally. After Amber got the boot myself and some others I know became determined not to let it happen to Candice. I look forward to Candice & Kree in the finale next week there will be some stellar performances from them both!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I am loving the Kree & Candice finale. I am sure Angie will do well. I just did not find her intriguing at all. Candice & Kree make magic when they sing. Should be a good finale. I hope Candice wins but will not be upset if Kree wins. This year at lest it's two people with actually vocal ability and not Jessica & some guy who sometimes can hold a tune.
    Hold a tune or not, he still entertained me more than any of the three ladies this season. This is the first season I don't care who wins because I don't care about either of them (instead of not caring because I like both of them). I realize all three of them are talented, they just don't do anything for me other than bore me. However, it was probably more the judges that turned me off this season (along with the lack of diversity).
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

FORT Fogey

All 3 are deserving. Congratulations to Kree and Candice. I just hope that Angie doesn't slip through the cracks without backing like other former contestants who have made it up pretty far have done. She is awfully talented, and yet none of the judges really went on and on about her future, etc., like they did with Amber and Candice, and I know deep down that Keith would have helped Kree in the country field with a connection if she had gone out at F3. I don't have that reassurance anybody on the AI crew will necessarily help Angie from anything that was said.
    BTW likes this.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I do think that Angie and Kree were shocked by the outcome. Not to mention the judges. While I do believe the show manipulates certain things in favor of certain contestants, I don't see how they can do that with the votes. A company handles the voting for them. It's the same company who handles the vote for THe Voice, X Factor and others. It's not in the control of AI, so I have to accept that. What I do take issue with is that people who can't get through by phone because the lines are constantly busy. That's a problem.

What do you think of Lauren Alana? The cover of her CD looked good, but in the interview and last night, she looked as old as her mother.

I adore Mariah, but her video was so self-indulgent. I didn't care for it at all. It made me wonder what is wrong with her. lol

I'll be rooting for Candice in the finale, but would be happy if Kree wins. They are both deserving. It's a win-win, IMO.

FORT Fogey

I thought for sure it would come down to Candice and Amber. 2 weeks ago. Last week's performances were all lackluster for me but Angie did drop a notch and Kree rose a notch and I can see why Kree bumped ahead.

It just goes to show what the judges always say - it comes down to song choice.

I like Kree and Candice in the F2. Both are a little older and more mature. This is often reflected in their performances ... they are more heartfelt and moving to me than anything Angie has done, so I am looking forward to the finale.

I still hope Candice wins but since the blond country girl left, it's been a week-to-week/performance-by-performance race, and the finale will be the same.

I thought Angie would be gone. She came off as pretty fake, so I'm kinda glad she's history.

On a side note, that Mariah Carey song was absolutely terrible.
    MsDiva2007 and Debb70 like this.

FORT Regular

"Surprisingly ... Kree was their choice for the worst!"

That's not surprising to me at all. I've said from the start of the Top 10 that Kree was the worst of the girls. I was really shocked she made the finale. Not really disappointed though. I never cared too much for Angie either. I have felt like for the past few weeks that Candice has completely blown everyone else away.

FORT Fogey

So Candice will win. Ho hum. She is not current. She will not be an AI star. I think Angie will make a mark, Kree too. I don't like screeching and Candice can do that, for sure! And what is up with her clothes and hair? A stylist needs to do something and fast.

I don't think Angie 's talent is in her Vocals. I think she will make her money as a songwriter. Yes she has a nice voice but that is not where her true talent is.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast