+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 5/9 AI 12 Top 3 Results **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 5/9 AI 12 Top 3 Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Frankly, I wasn't too surprised at Angie leaving this week, she would have been too much competition for Candice if she made it to the finals alongside her.

After five seasons of WGWG winning, the producers didn't want another WGWP (White Girl With Piano) winning, so they are desperately opting for a BGWV (Black Girl With Vocals) to take it this season. Their obvious choice was the younger and more markeatable Amber at first, but when it became clear that she wasn't a crowd favourite, they had to stick with Candice. I'm not saying that Candice isn't deserving of winning, just unhappy with the way it is done (Did anyone notice JI correcting himself last night when he said "You didn't win the night" to Candice before correcting himself by saying "You didn't win that last performance, you won the night?"). There's so much more fake in some of these so-called reality shows than in my daily dramadies.

And just to add to the count, the show has jumped TEN sharks with their blatant manipulation this season, and that's why the ratings are so low. The producers may take us for fools, but they are the real idiots here.
    YellowRose likes this.

FORT Fogey

I went back and saw that, on March 5, I picked Kree and Angie for the Finale. Alas, I saw not the coming ovations for Candice.

I'll take Kree over Candice any day ... At least Kree sings on key.

By the way ... those folks over at that site that selects and votes for the worst person to win .... are likely breaking their arms patting themselves on the back right now!

Surprisingly ... Kree was their choice for the worst!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Well, I for one am really happy! I predicted Kree to leave, but I really wanted Angie, who annoys the you-know-what outta me, to go. I let out a scream you could hear all over the house.

Kree and Candice! My two favorites! Woo Hoo!
    MsDiva2007 and Debb70 like this.

Well ... congratulations to all those here who really find Kree and Candice to be their favorites. At least it is you who will be spending your money on the CD's! and not me.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Sad to see Angie go. Now hoping for a Candace win. She'd be a very deserving winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    Frankly, I wasn't too surprised at Angie leaving this week, she would have been too much competition for Candice if she made it to the finals alongside her.
    That is exactly what I thought when I found out the results. The show really wants Candice to win.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Wow. I'm shocked.

Well, go Candice, but Kree won't be much of a disappointment either. Obvious winner Angie gets the unobvious F3 boot. I love it.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    You didn't do anything wrong .... but rather .... your wish came true!

It;'s Candice and Kree in the final ... AND you got a perfect score in the prediction game. Hmmmmm. Maybe Forum assistants have special connections?

Amazing.
    No special connections. I held my breath and crossed my fingers. YAY! I got what I've wanted since the auditions - a Kree and Candice Finale.

ETA: Oh, I loved the Alicia Keyes new song, and Lauren Alaina at 18 has slimmed down and grown up. I hope her sophomore album does well. I can't wait to see Adam on the Finale show. I really liked the bit they did with him in the Philippines.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-10-2013 at 12:33 AM.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wow, what an emotional ending. I am so glad that Kree is in the final two, but I was almost crying myself when they showed the montage of Angie's journey. All three of the girls are winners in my eyes and I'm sure someone will gobble Angie up right away with a record deal. She is that good! That being said, I think there was a real backlash against the judges and this is the result---and I don't mean any of the three of them deserved to go but Kree's fans went all out voting for her and it paid off. I was one of them. I sent some votes Angies way as well, but not as many. I wish they would keep all three for the finale and give them all cars. If they weren't paying their diva judges so much money, they could do that. Other shows do. Also, it wouldn't sting quite so much if two of them were eliminated together for the finale. I'm just saying. From a couple of articles out today, it looks like all the judges may be replaced next year and other changes may take place. I would like to see the judges actually mentor the Idols. I don't view most of the critiques that the judges give the Idols as very helpful. Perhaps, the mentor guests for the Idols do more than is shown on the show, but not much is offered to the viewing audience to really know. Also, did anyone else notice how little of Kree's songs were reviewed compared to Candice and Angies? That is just disrespectful. I'm sure the judges were absolutely shocked at the outcome tonight! I can't help feeling a little happy about that, (the devil made me say that). All I can say is Congrats to all three! And good luck to Candice and Kree.
    sparklete likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast