+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 5/2 AI 12 Top 4 Results (Redux) **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/2 AI 12 Top 4 Results (Redux) **West Coast Spoilers**

I thought David was eminently forgettable. Clap, clap, clap.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Let it be Kree! Let it be Kree!

I thought he said he was not calling it in any particular order?
    He meant in no order regarding the 3 who are safe!

So ... Angie, Candice and Kree are safe and the Top 3 "in no particular order".

Ryan never called them Top or Bottom ... he just kept saying the next one to be safe ... so it's entirely possible that the results/ranking was the same as last week ...in fact ... I think they are.
    sparklete likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I think Angie wins.

I want it to be Candice but we could be surprised and have her go out in 3rd.

Was that really in no particular order? I still think the ranking was 1. Angie 2. Candice 3. Kree 4. Amber

With Amber gone I think most of her votes will go to Candice. So I think we will have an Angie/Candice finale.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Was that really in no particular order? I still think the ranking was 1. Angie 2. Candice 3. Kree 4. Amber

With Amber gone I think most of her votes will go to Candice. So I think we will have an Angie/Candice finale.
    Ryan said before he started it that the results tonight would be in no particular order. So we don't know how they ranked this time.

I am guessing most of Janelle's voters who still want to vote have gone to Kree, so I am thinking Kree was still top 2 this week.

Regardless, I am just so happy to be rid of Amber's singing. I can enjoy the next 2 weeks now without listening to that and the constant propfest. I feel badly for her that she was so upset, but perhaps if the judges didn't keep, as Harry mentioned, "blowing smoke" at her, she would have been more prepared for this outcome.

Just about every time I can recall, major propping backfires on the judges and on the contestant in question. Viewers like myself don't take too kindly to being told who to vote for, or that we are wrong for not liking their latest pet.

Predictable ending which chafes me off extremely. I think the final 3 should have been Candice,Amber and Kree. I also am happy for Amber because she will not have to take the brunt of whatever pimping the judges are accused of. I have yet to find out why that's Amber's fault. The child could not win for losing. If she had confidence in herself then she was deemed to be full of herself. When she was quiet and unsure of her self she was standoffish. I mean really what in the heck is the problem?

IMO if anyone has been pimped it has been Angie. Angie who is usually more off key than she is on key. I really just don't get a show where they may as well not have had anyone sing since hey we all know who was getting the shaft before the show aired. I saw baby face in the audience I am sure he was there scouting out Candice and or Amber he at least recognizes true talent when he hears it.

American Idol is nothing more than a rigged up form of a Facebook game nowadays. It's let's see how we can stick it to the judges by not letting them have their way. Too bad the contestants are the ones feeling the shaft.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Amber was off key many times. It has been stated here that people heard it and then were puzzled the judges gave her a standing O. I do not recall Angie being called out for being off key---other things people didn't like about her, but her voice was pretty much always spot on.
    ilja likes this.

Amber showed yet again last night just how off pitch she can get. That exit song was almost unwatchable. America got it right this time & I still don't believe Kree was in the bottom.
    ilja likes this.

My three favorites are still in it. From the beginning I've liked Angie, Kree and Candice and they've each been my favorite on different nights. I still don't know which one I like the best so I guess I will be happy no matter who wins!
    ibot2much likes this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

I would like to see either Angie or Kree win. I am no into Candice at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast