+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: 4/18 AI 12 Top 5 Results **WEst Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/18 AI 12 Top 5 Results **WEst Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I see that Fantasia's new album is coming out this week. There appears to be a Parental Warning sticker on it...hmmm...what is Fantasia singing about?
    Does it really matter? You won't be able to understand her regardless.

FORT Fogey

Well, somebody heard something on that record for them to slap the sticker on it ...LOL
    ilja likes this.

FORT Fogey

I was glad to hear the 3 stay in touch. Having that support must have been very helpful for all of them. Each has had their struggles.

LaToya had nothing in her voice to really make her shine. Fantasia was so unique and Jennifer's voice was so strong. Although, I'm not a huge fan of Jennifer's voice. There is nothing especially unique or engaging in its tone.

I like Candice's voice much better than Jennifer Hudson's or Fantasia's. I hope we get the chance to see Candice continue with her career in music and become as successful as Jennifer and Fantasia.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I hope we get the chance to see Candice continue with her career in music and become as successful as Jennifer and Fantasia.
    me too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I like Candice's voice much better than Jennifer Hudson's or Fantasia's. I hope we get the chance to see Candice continue with her career in music and become as successful as Jennifer and Fantasia.
    Win or lose - because this is a composite vote of many kinds of taste in music - there is no doubt in my mind that of all of them we are going to hear from Candice down the line. With that specialized voice, somebody is already eye-ing her. I would not doubt she ends up on Broadway at the very least, and we know she will cut a record in her field that will go over big time with people who love jazz/blues.

I point out Jennifer Hudson and Katherine McPhee as examples. Everyone is familiar with Jennifer Hudson's success, but Katherine's success may be less known. She has now been on Broadway and TV as well as recording. The camera likes her, so I would not be surprised if she ends up in a movie somewhere down the line.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Win or lose - because this is a composite vote of many kinds of taste in music - there is no doubt in my mind that of all of them we are going to hear from Candice down the line. With that specialized voice, somebody is already eye-ing her. I would not doubt she ends up on Broadway at the very least, and we know she will cut a record in her field that will go over big time with people who love jazz/blues.

I point out Jennifer Hudson and Katherine McPhee as examples. Everyone is familiar with Jennifer Hudson's success, but Katherine's success may be less known. She has now been on Broadway and TV as well as recording. The camera likes her, so I would not be surprised if she ends up in a movie somewhere down the line.
    Katherine has already been in multiple movies.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Katherine has already been in multiple movies.
    Good for her! I had done no research on her and was just speaking on what I knew on the surface. Thanks for adding to it.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567