+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 4/11 AI 12 Top 6 Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/11 AI 12 Top 6 Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Nothing surprising about last night's outcome.

Guest artists: Scotty was meh. His performance was very herky jerky. I was never a big fan of his voice, but I can see he's a great kid. Kelly, I don't give a poop what she's wearing, that girl can sing! She's still my favorite Idol of all time. Loved getting to see her first audition again too.

Now that Laz is gone, the judges are going to have to start really judging the girls instead of propping them up to get them in to the final 5. I wonder if the Amber love will continue.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Nothing surprising about last night's outcome.

Guest artists: Scotty was meh. His performance was very herky jerky. I was never a big fan of his voice, but I can see he's a great kid. Kelly, I don't give a poop what she's wearing, that girl can sing! She's still my favorite Idol of all time. Loved getting to see her first audition again too.

Now that Laz is gone, the judges are going to have to start really judging the girls instead of propping them up to get them in to the final 5. I wonder if the Amber love will continue.
    The only reason I tuned in was Kelly was on . She made the most out of all the 'idol' singers last year
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I loved seeing Scotty last night, since he is from my home county in NC. However, I wasn't impressed with the performance. Not sure what went wrong. He looked great though.

I'm not sure what to make of Kelly. Love the girl. I'm open to mod, but she looked kind of weird. The sexy look would have been better, IMO. I just heard she is engaged to Blake Shelton's manager. Hmmmmm..... She also sang a the AMC's last week.

Amber is a wonderful vocalist IMO, but I just don't care to see her perform. I don't know why. It's just not there for me. Jenelle does not have the range that Amber does, but I love watching her. I hope she returns to her own flavor next week. She has appeal and great taste in fashion too. I like her clothes.

I'm done with Angie, but think she will continue to hang around and maybe be at the top. I don't mind that the judges continue to praise her though since if she is not praised, fans will vote even more for her to win.

I look forward to Kree and Candice. Sadly, there is no where for Candice to go but down. I hope she can stay at the top. Although, I would be okay with either lady winning.

I think Kelly's look/makeup was to accentuate the glowsticks and low lighting during the song. It wasn't a good look for her when the lights came back up to be sure!

FORT Fogey

LOVE Candace and Kree, and hope they are the final two, I won't care who wins!
    sclilred1 likes this.

Kelly is one of those people who just does not have a good fashion sense. She needs to find a GOOD stylist and stick with them. She takes many risks and they are usually not good. Great girl though.
    ibot2much likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gochapgo View Post
    I think Kelly's look/makeup was to accentuate the glowsticks and low lighting during the song. It wasn't a good look for her when the lights came back up to be sure!
    The dress almost reminded me of the home made jean dress they showed in the retrospective about her first audition.

She really can sing! She has on-stage personality too .. and the only one who seems to have as much this season is Janelle.
    NCLurker likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

To the Point

I am glad that Lazaro went home. It was past time & I am happy that he won't be getting "beat up" emotionally. That has to be hard to withstand week in & week out. While we all thought it was past time, people were obviously voting for him.

Just a couple of random thoughts ....

Candace is inconsistent. She was good this week, but last week not so much ... She wan't Top 3 last week. They praise her anyway.

Amber is constantly unjustifiably IMO praised.

Candace and Amber were paired in the medley ... others had solos. I said before that I have this gut feeling they would love to have an Amber/Candace finale.

Please don't think I am putting forth a conspiracy theory .... but it almost seems like there is some subliminal psychological mind wrangling going on.

Now that Lazaro is gone, Janelle and Angie will be the new punching bags.

I noticed that I have been calling Jimmy Iovine JO for short. Freudian?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I loved seeing Scotty last night, since he is from my home county in NC. However, I wasn't impressed with the performance. Not sure what went wrong. He looked great though.

I'm not sure what to make of Kelly. Love the girl. I'm open to mod, but she looked kind of weird. The sexy look would have been better, IMO. I just heard she is engaged to Blake Shelton's manager. Hmmmmm..... She also sang a the AMC's last week.

Amber is a wonderful vocalist IMO, but I just don't care to see her perform. I don't know why. It's just not there for me. Jenelle does not have the range that Amber does, but I love watching her. I hope she returns to her own flavor next week. She has appeal and great taste in fashion too. I like her clothes.

I'm done with Angie, but think she will continue to hang around and maybe be at the top. I don't mind that the judges continue to praise her though since if she is not praised, fans will vote even more for her to win.

I look forward to Kree and Candice. Sadly, there is no where for Candice to go but down. I hope she can stay at the top. Although, I would be okay with either lady winning.
    She is engaged to Blake's manager. They met through Reba McIntyre who's husband is now managing Kelly. Blake is also set to officiate at the wedding. There should be no doubt as to why Kelly keeps getting awarded performance spots & awards nominations on Country music shows despite the fact that she is no more a country artist than Ozzie was urban!

+ Reply to Thread