Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: 4/4 AI 12 Top 7 Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/4 AI 12 Top 7 Results **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    If Angie and Lazaro are on top again next week, I think I may skip the rest of the season. He's sad to watch and she is annoying. The fact that the judges ranked her so high was shocking to me. I don't get it.

I think Ryan's poll/survey was originally to rank who they thought would be the Top 3 performers this week ... not overall,
    Angie's performance on Tuesday was definitely better than Candace's. In fact, I'm no Amber fan but I enjoyed her this week and think she was superior to Candace too .

jammiiejoe asked: Where do you think Burnell’s votes will go next week?
    Maybe to Candace because they mantioned they were very close ... however he may recommend Amber because she's "beautiful".
    Please! Ms. "I'm Candace, & more deserving" ... and Ms. Amber I'm too sexy for the selfies.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

At least this year totally refutes the constant complaints of previous years that the young girls( or was it the older women )were voting for the cute guys . Oh yea...that was a valid complaint...sort of like the power of VFTW.
    Misty8723 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I don't care enough about this show any more to get worked up about this. Too bad, I used to look forward to it every year. When Simon left it started downhill and now it is circling the drain.
    I actually felt the opposite - when Simon left, for two years we had a better show, better overall talent, etc. Now it's come back around to the Simon model and I couldn't be more bored with it.
    NCLurker likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    People who like his story..........and people who want to p*ss off Nigel Lithgoye?????????
    Or people who actually like him? I was more entertained by him this week than any of the girls. I even thought Burnell was pretty good, although the judges didn't agree. And I usually really like Janelle, but thought she was terrible.

I don't understand why people think he's getting "pity" votes. There is nothing there to pity, whatever his story. So he stutters? So what? I would think it would be the opposite and people would be uncomfortable listening to him, and therefore not vote for him. So, I can only conclude there a lot of people who like the guy.
    ibot2much likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan55 View Post
    The style of voting is what I've always had a problem with when it comes to AI.

In my opinion, people should vote for who they want ELIMINATED.
    Besides the obvious reason of getting rid of contestants fans don't want to see continuing, I believe this would also save some of the wonderful singers from being eliminated too early.
    Fans sometimes vote for a less talented singer because they think that guy or gall will SURELY be safe on the popular vote -- only to find out votes were split and the better singer was sent packing.

Just my $0.02 worth.
    Fabulous idea. And have a voting limit per person, that has to be done either way. You could have Lazaro fans voting like crazy to eliminate Kree.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    At least this year totally refutes the constant complaints of previous years that the young girls( or was it the older women )were voting for the cute guys . Oh yea...that was a valid complaint...sort of like the power of VFTW.
    That's due to the judges making sure that type of singer WGWG (White Guy With Guitar) didn't get anywhere near the top 20, so in my opinion that complaint is still valid. As for VFTW I have never given them any credibility whatsoever and I cringe every time someone brings them up as having any validity. I believe Lazaro's popularity is due to of his backstory, his heritage, he's a good looking guy and he seems like the type of guy that women find adorable.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

There were a few comments this past week about Carrie & whether or not she was pregnant or maybe she was putting on some weight. Well, she is in Las Vegas this weekend for the ACM Awards. She has just finished a bunch of radio interviews etc. I think this picture will answer both of the above questions with a bit NO!

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    There were a few comments this past week about Carrie & whether or not she was pregnant or maybe she was putting on some weight. Well, she is in Las Vegas this weekend for the ACM Awards. She has just finished a bunch of radio interviews etc. I think this picture will answer both of the above questions with a bit NO!
    Not necessarily, rb ... The design of that dress hides a multitude of things. Lots of volume there.

Well ... at least she had time to comb her hair! She is a beautiful young woman!

Mohandas Gandhi

I just can't give VFTW credit for Lazaro being in the top 3. IT's not a very active site and seems to have few supporters. I don't buy it. I'm not sure what the truth is, but I don't think it's that site.

I"m sure there are fans of his that say it's people who just appreciate his talent, but I don't buy that either. Each contestant is entitled to their votes and if he gets the most, then it is what it is. When you have unlimited voting, odd things can happen. My favorites have not always won, so I'm used to it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just can't give VFTW credit for Lazaro being in the top 3. IT's not a very active site and seems to have few supporters. I don't buy it. I'm not sure what the truth is, but I don't think it's that site.

I"m sure there are fans of his that say it's people who just appreciate his talent, but I don't buy that either. Each contestant is entitled to their votes and if he gets the most, then it is what it is. When you have unlimited voting, odd things can happen. My favorites have not always won, so I'm used to it. lol
    Lazaro is a very nice looking man, and I guess it's possible that some of the young girls as well as the the cougars like the eye candy?
    of the Lazaro bashing. It happens here a little ... but their are sites out there that are not so nice. Jimmy is also a cruel tool in my opinion.

I also do think people realized early on that not any of these men is a Daughtry, or Clay so why not keep Lazaro?

The girls are good ... but a lot less talented than I thought at the start. Can any of them measure up to a Kelly, Carrie or JHud?

Mohandas Gandhi

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast