Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: 4/4 AI 12 Top 7 Results **West Coast Spoilers**

To the Point

Re: 4/4 AI 12 Top 7 Results **West Coast Spoilers**

That dress was not the most flattering on Carrie. Carrie is teeny and the way that dress draped across her middle could make one wonder.

Wouldn't it be funny if the #1 goal of the judges this year was to nominate only mediocre boys so that they could guarantee a girl win and instead they ended up with a guy as the idol?

American Idol yet again you keep around a pity vote and someone far more talented goes home. Yeah it's time for this show to fold its really a shell of its former self. I hope people don 't buy tour tickets. Who wants to go see someone sing who can remember the words to songs. Just sad and really doing a disservice to Lazaro. There is no way he is ready for this competition and yet he takes out another this week.

IMO there is nothing funny about it either.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Tuned in to see my second favorite Idol winner perform, and was reminded what a joke this show has become.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

A cockroach will survive a nuclear blast. Lazaro survives with droopy drawers (from the back view.)

Janelle was a surprise. I thought she had a loyal fanbase. I was also surprised Candice didn't make top 3, though most of the judges and Jimmy had her in top 4, which is where she landed.

I don't know...just color me ???
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

What people need to understand is that you'll be hearing the person's singing on the radio, not their sob story.
    RealVoyeur and MsDiva2007 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    What people need to understand is that you'll be hearing the person's singing on the radio, not their sob story.
    Yes can you imagine they will have to give the listeners a copy of what the words should have been and not the partial mess he actually sung.smh
    JohnnyK likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Woh! Lazaro top 3 again?! Nigel and the judges should just stop putting through mediocre talents like Lazaro who happens to have some sob story and affliction. It just dumbs down the quality of the talents. Last man standing happens to be the least talented of all of them. I guess Lazaro's fans really came in droves this time after seeing him in the bottom 2 last week. I can't believe Janelle almost got eliminated. Jim Iovine is really getting irritated by Lazaro. He would not have allowed Lazaro to even make the top 20. I think next week Lazaro's fans will become complacent again and may end up last place and the judges will never use the save at all because Lazaro is not worth saving. He should not have even made the top 10 boys in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur View Post
    If a girl is voted off tonight I'm pretty sure the judges will use their save.
    IMO they're totally holding that save for Amber. She's the only one of their combined top three that is ever in danger and they're ready to avoid another Jennifer Hudson situation.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    So nobody got the bottom 3 right in the prediction game!
    Every year there's one person who defies the predictions. Lazaro is really pulling out all the stops on that front!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast