+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Angie Miller AI 12

Angie Miller AI 12

Angie Miller, 19, from Beverly, Mass.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-14-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    BTW likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Angie Miller AI 12

Angie is a pretty girl ... but is the front of her hair a hairpiece? My intention is not to be mean ... I am just curious.
    The front of her hair ... the "bangs" are reminiscent of Donald Trump's comb over. It looks unnatural. Maybe it's a full wig?

So ...I am wondering if she has some problem ... a scar, a hairline that's really high or just thinning hair. It does appear that she's hiding/covering something there.
    I noticed in the story clip that her pretty Mom has very little, fine, thin hair. You could see it because the sun was behind her and the wind was blowing.
    I wonder if there is some hereditary thing?

She has stylists ... and ... I am just wondering why a pretty young girl would choose this hairdo.
    Last edited by echo226; 03-21-2013 at 01:46 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

According to her after judging chat with Ryan, she has been introduced to the flat iron. Maybe she needs more practice wielding it.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I like her. She is the only one I know though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    According to her after judging chat with Ryan, she has been introduced to the flat iron. Maybe she needs more practice wielding it.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I agree. She looked terrible!

Fanny? You know her?

She is not going to make it to the top 3 or even 5. There has been too much criticism. I like her. Her original song she played on the piano was fabulous. I am not sure they are correct in their feedback either. Candice is over the top so why call out Angie on basically the same thing?
    Cornholio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I agree. She looked terrible!

Fanny? You know her?

She is not going to make it to the top 3 or even 5. There has been too much criticism. I like her. Her original song she played on the piano was fabulous. I am not sure they are correct in their feedback either. Candice is over the top so why call out Angie on basically the same thing?
    Hi Shoepie, yes her and I are Iike this( twists fingers ) no- she is the only one I know on this show .The others are a blur
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought I was the only one who doesn't like her hair. I did think it looked a little better when they flat ironed it but when she wears it her usual way, it's like a long mullet or something to me. I can't quite put my finger on it but it bugs me every week.

There's a giant extra chunk of hair on one side of her head.... it's a little distracting, that's all.

I love her voice though, it's so clear. When she did her own song on the piano, she was just incredible. We wanted so badly to buy it on iTunes. I can't understand why AI doesn't have it's act together like the Voice, where you can buy songs on the spot if you like them...

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    I thought I was the only one who doesn't like her hair. I did think it looked a little better when they flat ironed it but when she wears it her usual way, it's like a long mullet or something to me. I can't quite put my finger on it but it bugs me every week.
    I find that her hair distracts me from paying attention to her singing. I'm not a fan of the style she sings in any case, so she's only memorable to me for the hair.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

I think she has some sort of hairpiece or wig or something. The part doesn't look natural.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast