+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Angie Miller AI 12

Re: Angie Miller AI 12

Thanks for that information jj.

So I guess the conclusionis that Facebook/Twitter followers translates to votes? I am wondering if that also translates to sales?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

I have to agree with everyone who thinks Angie will win - and for all the reasons stated here. I pick up on a trend on AI. The winner is usually in the top 6 around this time but not the front runner. It's as if he/she comes from behind to take the whole thing.

While Kree and Candice are currently the front runners with Angie and Amber in their shadows a bit, I would not be at all surprised if they changed positions - incl. Amber. She has it in her to come out from behind.

I can't believe all the top 5 are girls this year. Yes, the powers that be defintely wanted a female winner and not a WGWG this year.

I find myself listening to Angie's "Set Me Free" on YouTube all the time when I'm at work. Love that, still my favorite performance of the season.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Angie is the heavy favorite to win AI 2013 considering she has the most Twitter followers and Facebook fans of all the contestants by a large margin (Philip Phillips was 2nd last year until after Heejun was eliminated and became 1st the rest of the way). Itís just a matter of who will join her in the finale. It would be Kree or Candice.

Just look at last yearís winner in The Voice, Cassadee Pope. She was very current thatís why she dominated the iTunes chart and won. And you can bet that Angie will win it all because she is the most current and marketable of all contestants. As of this writing, her thread here has 3 pages (2nd only to Lazaro's 4 only because people kept talking about his affliction and how bad he is) while all others have 0. That's enough testament to her popularity.

Check the facts here:

Are Angie Miller & Lazaro Arbos American Idol's Social Media Leaders? Find Out Here! : Trending New : breathecast

Her number of Facebook fans eclipses that of all other contestants combined!
    She has more Twitter followers than Kree & Candice combined or Burnell/Amber/Janelle combined, or Lazaro and Amber combined.

I think Amber or Janelle will be least vote getters this week but judges will use the save since itís the last time they can use it. However, if Lazaro is in the bottom, I donít think they will be using it at all since they really wanted to get rid of him since the top 10.

Colton Dixon, had (3) times more facebook and twitters fans over everyone else during his season and he did not win he placed 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    Colton Dixon, had (3) times more facebook and twitters fans over everyone else during his season and he did not win he placed 6th.
    And has written some pretty nice songs
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    And has written some pretty nice songs
    ITA, the point I was trying to make regarding facebook and twitter, does not always equals to votes for that person to win AI.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    ITA, the point I was trying to make regarding facebook and twitter, does not always equals to votes for that person to win AI.
    I agree with your statement
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I like Angie and I am a little annoyed at the conflicting judge comments..... "you are too Broadway" but then the next week, "you don't show enough emotion"
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I like Angie and I am a little annoyed at the conflicting judge comments..... "you are too Broadway" but then the next week, "you don't show enough emotion"
    That is the age old issue that has been going on every season.
    ilja likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Judging is subjective. When he speaks as a judge, Jimmy thinks Angie is too dramatic which to Angie is probably her way of showing her passion while when she just straight sings, Keith saw no passion. On the other hand, Jimmy said that Kree needs to develop more personality which is going to be more than just standing there and singing with that wonderful voice. If she were to deviate too much from her usual mode of operation, someone else is going to call her on that with a, "You are Kree. You don't need to do all that. Just sing the song and let it speak for itself."
    ilja likes this.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast