+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Angie Miller AI 12

Re: Angie Miller AI 12

She was channeling Haley Scarnato the other night.....yuck!

To the Point

Regarding her hair, I think she has such incredibly thick and naturally wavy/curly hair that it just looks odd. I've known folks who have struggled to find hair styles that work because of it being thick, wavy, curly, odd cowlicks.
    ilja likes this.

She's really fake. Reminds me of a female Colton Dixon.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Regarding her hair, I think she has such incredibly thick and naturally wavy/curly hair that it just looks odd. I've known folks who have struggled to find hair styles that work because of it being thick, wavy, curly, odd cowlicks.
    Okay ... if that's true I now have a reason not to like her!

Seriously ... even with the flat ironing ... and it looks like it's been trimmed ... there is still something that makes me think she has some "additions" to her natural head of hair.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I've got this crazy cowlick that I've tried to have cut out and I just ended up with a really short haircut. I feel for her.

To the Point

I really don't think she has extensions just based on what I see, however I could be wrong.

I really don't think she has extensions just based on what I see, however I could be wrong.
    I didn't mean extensions, mper se. I was thinking something more like a hairpiece ... or what they used to call a "fall". It's just that that part doesn't look right and she also never really changes up the style. The other night her hair looked funny on the ends and most girls would have pulled it up or back.

I am not sure ... but again, her Mom has excruciatingly thin/fine hair, and ears that look large for her small face.

I used to work with a girl who always complained that her hair was "too thick" ... and it made me think of the girls with great bods who keep asking if they are too thin.

Mohandas Gandhi

I've been trying to figure out what it is about her that I don't like. Her voice is okay, but I guess it's just that she seems to be faking her enthusiasm. It's like she's performing in front of a mirror and trying to impress. I get what Jimmy was saying. I don't find her appealing like I did at first.

Well her hair is improving little by little.

Her support of Lazaro during the critique after the duo makes me think she is a nice person, genuine and I like her more now.

I believe she will be one of the Final 3 women ... with Janelle and Kree.

Mohandas Gandhi

I'm not sure what universe Angie would be considered of equal talent at Kree and Candice, but it kind of makes me a little sick that 3 judges think so and most voters. The fact that Maria put Candice in the top 3 gives me some assurance that I haven't lost my mind. But, Angie? Really? Maybe if it were a beauty contest.......lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast