+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Janelle Arthur AI 12

Re: Janelle Arthur AI 12

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I think she delivers as well or better as any of the 4 remaining girls.
    Agreed!

I just think this judging panel has really influenced the outcomes this season. I have noticed the interactions between the judges and the contestants and the reference to private conversations.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I think the judges always try to influence the outcome. Last season I was outraged over the bias the judges showed against Holly and their love for Jessica and another male finalist. I vowed to never watch them again. Thank God they got rid of two of them.
    IMO, they were not happy with PHillip's win. Recall their lukewarm reaction to his win. I thought it was hysterical.

I could see Janelle on Reba's show. Their accents would work well together, IMO.

I think the judges always try to influence the outcome.
    I just thought this time they have been more successful. The references to some private interactions seemed a little covert and underhanded.

I mean ... if they want to do this then let the judges and JO just decide who wins!

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think the judges always try to influence the outcome. Last season I was outraged over the bias the judges showed against Holly and their love for Jessica and another male finalist. I vowed to never watch them again. Thank God they got rid of two of them.
    IMO, they were not happy with PHillip's win. Recall their lukewarm reaction to his win. I thought it was hysterical.

I could see Janelle on Reba's show. Their accents would work well together, IMO.
    The judges weren't near as biased against Holly as they were against Haley Rheinhart the season before.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    The judges weren't near as biased against Holly as they were against Haley Rheinhart the season before.
    Every season they have at least one they are down on. I think Holly handled it better that Haley, and I thought Janelle handled it very well also.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Maybe all these people .... Janelle and Lazaro included ... can do a class action suit.

Mohandas Gandhi

Janelle really rocked it last night with the band Perry. What an outstanding performance at the finale!
    NCLurker likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

I agree that Janelle was FANTASTIC with The Band Perry on finale night. I think she should have definitely lasted longer than Amber.

It's too bad this was a season of ballads because Janelle really rocked. Still my favorite of the season.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

I loved Janelle with The Band Perry. I didn't watch this season and only tuned in for the final because I heard The Band Perry and Adam Lambert were going to be on. I agree with all of you Janelle was amazing with them. I am sorry that she was another victim like Haley and Holly. I think we will hear from Janelle in the country world. We know that you don't have to win to go on and have a successful career.
    Misty8723 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast