+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Lazaro Arbos AI 12

Re: Lazaro Arbos AI 12

They are selling the cutest t-shirts in the shop, bright pink with a black bow-tie printed just below the collar and the same "Vote for Lazaro Albos!" design. The staff were wearing them. Just adorable.
    cubsfan55 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post

Lazaro Arbos, 21, from Naples, Fla.
    Clearly the worse singer...... nice guy but hes getting pitty votes...
    RealVoyeur and JohnnyK like this.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

I think its more likely to be VFTW at work - than pity votes.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think its more likely to be VFTW at work - than pity votes.
    Or could it be that people actually like him? Just because some people on this forum think he's the worst, doesn't mean everybody does (I don't). I think that VFTW site is very over rated.
    ibot2much likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Lazaro is now on the record as saying the reason he did so badly was because of all the negative comments he has been getting on the social media sites. Read the article over at mj's. The blame game is on!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I thought that maybe --in addition to the speech issue---he has a learning disability that slows down his ability to learn the songs. I recall when he was introduced at the top 10, he stopped to tell somebody in the production staff that he didn't know THAT song entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Or could it be that people actually like him? Just because some people on this forum think he's the worst, doesn't mean everybody does (I don't). I think that VFTW site is very over rated.
    Oh yes, very possible. Anything is possible.I don't follow AI. I have read about Lazaro. I heard him, I think he's okay .Would I know his voice , nope .Is he going to win? nope- they have stacked it so a girl will win . So it doesn't matter if he's on the show or not ( jmho)
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh yes, very possible. Anything is possible.I don't follow AI. I have read about Lazaro. I heard him, I think he's okay .Would I know his voice , nope .Is he going to win? nope- they have stacked it so a girl will win . So it doesn't matter if he's on the show or not ( jmho)
    That's right, he's not going to win or even come close, so why not just let him have his moment in the sun. He seems like a really nice kid.
    JLuvs, cubsfan55 and Cornholio like this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

That's right, he's not going to win or even come close, so why not just let him have his moment in the sun. He seems like a really nice kid.
    I agree.
    -Andy Rooney-

It is possible that he will be the last male in the mix, which I think would be nice for him especially because a man is not going to win this.

Also ... he has the tour to look forward to and as I keep repeating ... this kid is going to end up as an inspiration to many. People need to stop the mean stuff or it will make others afraid to try. Picking on him is no better than pushing over a wheelchair or something.
    NCLurker and cubsfan55 like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast