+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: 3/7 AI 12 Top 20 RESULTS **West Coast Spoilers**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 3/7 AI 12 Top 20 RESULTS **West Coast Spoilers**

Great. He'd probably do really well without their help anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I actually enjoy Keith whereas I just find Mariah beyond boring. Her speaking voice is just so sleep inducing.

Nicki has actually surprised me, if she would just stop with all the inane and inappropriate comments. She has very good and constructive comments. I would also enjoy her more if she would just speak in a normal voice....if she has one. I can't stand when she starts with the fake accents and her voice is just way too nasally.

Randy is just Randy.
    100% agree with you...in fact I think I said the exact same thing (maybe even those same words last week! about Nikki. I also enjoy Keith comments, and he can manage to call a young girl "Baby" without it sounding cheesy.

Mariah bores me to tears. I always end up FFing thru her comments because she goes on and on and on and doesn't really say anything. I think 4 judges is just too many- I felt the same way when Kara was there- too much time wasted at the judges table and not enough on the contestants.

Randy hasn't changed much...except 'you're a little pitchy' has been replaced with "you didn't have a moment".

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I kept wondering who Candice reminds me of. Candice looks like actress Loretta Divine!
    She sure does, no that you mention it!

I think Keith is doing a good job as judge, if just for the fact that he seems to really enjoy being there and is having a good time. Remember Steven and how bored he seemed sometimes? I thought he was going to fall asleep occasionally. I usually watch Keith's remarks, then Nikki until she gets too weird, then I find myself FF'ing through Randy and Mariah. Four judges is too much, IMO.
    NCLurker likes this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    She sure does, no that you mention it!
    yes she does especially around the eyes!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The Top Ten contestants threads are up. You can now post about individual contestants in their own threads.

The AI website is not like ABC and CBS where they have contestant bios with photos and bio bits - at least not yet, so the opening posts are bare except for name, age and city.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I could do without Nicki. I am sick of the lady bug,etc and her comments that border on sexual harrassment. Yeah I also have a hard time hearing someone with zero singing skills critic the sound of someone's vocals. Nicki is nothing more than a Magicians trick. Unfortunately you don't find out she is talentless until you shell out money to a concert.lol
    NFL1 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I could do without Nicki. I am sick of the lady bug,etc and her comments that border on sexual harrassment. Yeah I also have a hard time hearing someone with zero singing skills critic the sound of someone's vocals. Nicki is nothing more than a Magicians trick. Unfortunately you don't find out she is talentless until you shell out money to a concert.lol
    I agree very much. Nicki goes way too far with her comments. How they let her get by with it all is beyond me. Is this show above the written law would be my question here...

Singers are good this year, especially girls. Boys are not going to have it easy this year.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Nicki probably does have high styling talents and other gifts But to me, she is not a music voice critic. As long as she is not fighting with Mariah and giving inappropriate sexual comments to the men, she is o.k. with me.

Charlie was my favorite in the men's competition.

The ladies- celebration songs Thursday were awesome!
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789