+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: 3/7 AI 12 Top 20 RESULTS **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/7 AI 12 Top 20 RESULTS **West Coast Spoilers**

Yea...what is the wc thing? Don't they just take the top ten on the tour, so why are they adding two more just for the tour. Nobody would have seen those two sing all season and they are supposed to be some kind of draw for the tour? Why not just add two judges' wc ( as randy mentioned) and start with 12!!

Well, I finally caved and watched the last half hour of the show. It wasn't bad, but then again, the judges weren't judging. I have to say I liked Angie (I think that was her name. the 2 girl to be named)
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Well, I finally caved and watched the last half hour of the show. It wasn't bad, but then again, the judges weren't judging. I have to say I liked Angie (I think that was her name. the 2 girl to be named)
    I liked Angie, I also liked Amber.

I just wondered how Charlie took the news.I didn't watch it, but I was thinking about him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Yea...what is the wc thing? Don't they just take the top ten on the tour, so why are they adding two more just for the tour. Nobody would have seen those two sing all season and they are supposed to be some kind of draw for the tour? Why not just add two judges' wc ( as randy mentioned) and start with 12!!
    The Wild Card will be determined by a "sing off" between the male and the female who didn't make the top five cut for their gender. They won't be singing all season on AI but I suspect they will have some role during the season... perhaps during group numbers or something? There (supposedly) will be only ONE wild card after the sing-off ... and I suspect it will be someone like Zoanette or Charlie.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Maybe he has a mandoelin instead. WGWM.
    Or a fiddle. WGWF

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I liked Angie, I also liked Amber.

I just wondered how Charlie took the news.I didn't watch it, but I was thinking about him
    The camera person really didn't zoom in for a close up on Charlie to show his reaction during the wait in the holding room, or after the 5th guy was announced. I was a bit amazed by that, it is seems to be a somewhat kindler and gentler AI this year.

Speaking of how people took the news-- did anyone catch the look on Candice's face when Amber joined the top 10. She didn't look too happy at all!
    My hubby said to me "Those two girls will cancel each other out when it comes to voting. You can tell Candice is thinking the exact same thing and is not pleased at this prospect." He could be right.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-08-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Okay, I have to say that I really loved the way they did a behind-the-wall bit before each reveal to the audience. Not only was it seriously cool to see the complex mass of machinery that is that video wall, but it was neat seeing Ryan prep the contestants a bit, seeing the contestant pull themselves together for performance, and get a bit of a sense of what it's like to make that stage entrance. Even little bits like the girls needing a moment to Lazaro's last-note panic, it made things a bit more human. I hope they do that again.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    Or a fiddle. WGWF

The camera person really didn't zoom in for a close up on Charlie to show his reaction during the wait in the holding room, or after the 5th guy was announced. I was a bit amazed by that, it is seems to be a somewhat kindler and gentler AI this year.

Speaking of how people took the news-- did anyone catch the look on Candice's face when Amber joined the top 10. She didn't look too happy at all!
    My hubby said to me "Those two girls will cancel each other out when it comes to voting. You can tell Candice is thinking the exact same thing and is not pleased at this prospect." He could be right.
    I noticed that Candace was the only one of the contestants on the couch that didn't stand while Angie was performing. She seems to be pretty sulled up to me.

Yet, she was ecstatic when Kree walked out...go figure.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I think some are closer than others ... roommates, etc. and/or peraps when Amber came out, ... Candace had been hoping for it to be Kree or someone else?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    The Wild Card will be determined by a "sing off" between the male and the female who didn't make the top five cut for their gender. They won't be singing all season on AI but I suspect they will have some role during the season... perhaps during group numbers or something? There (supposedly) will be only ONE wild card after the sing-off ... and I suspect it will be someone like Zoanette or Charlie.
    Thanks. Is that what you got out of what Ryan said? He zoomed through it so fast, I thought it was one of each gender..What else they are going to do with them besides the tour was not made clear.

+ Reply to Thread