+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 2/28 AI 12 Las Vegas Round #4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 2/28 AI 12 Las Vegas Round #4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Here it's about the good looking guy. There it's about the sob story.
    Lazaro is actually a cutie.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    From what I read (and I can't find the exact article now), Wednesday night's rating weren't very good. I think a lot of old timers of the show, like me, are opting out, or just waiting for next week.
    There's really little reason to watch unless you want to vote. AI dot come has all the videos and judges' critiques up pretty early (like right after the dhow airs in California). You can get the whole show without commercials and if you don't like somebody you can just skip ahead to the next video. That's how I've been watching this year, and I'm honestly not motivated to do that. If I were a male this year, I'd be royally p***ed because they're obviously stacking things in favor of a girl. They've let some good guys go and kept some bad ones because they want a girl so badly this year. And if Zoanette wins, she will replace Fantasia as my least favorite winner ever.
    pintobean and sparklete like this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

They can stack it all they want (we've said in the past they were stacking it for a girl to win), but people vote for who they like. I think they all sound alike for the most part (so far), and those boring ballads just have me tuning out. I hope it gets better.
    NCLurker likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Well they already got rid of the more masculine guys. So next they will be getting rid of the not too effeminate guys. In that case, we will end up with girly boys. In the end, if a guy wins again, the judges can always say that a girl finally won!!! This also means that they will bring back JDA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678